• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - bungles part deux prediction thread- #HereKittyKittyWeHaveADivisionToWin

Stewey

Reaction score
Steelers 34

Clevelands Siblings 14

Paul Brown was both the Browns and Bengals daddy ya know.

No drops.

Cant wait to hear Bungle fans cry about us not dropping passes against them.

Last edited:

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers first 3 plays should be...................3 passes of 20+ yards in the air. Whether it works or not, they need to open it up and show they mean business. I don't want to see any run, run, pass BS. Put it on film that we will at least take the shots downfield. The longer passes will open up the run and the shorter passing game. Pick 3 of Ben's favorite 20+ yard passing plays and go.

SteveA

Reaction score
Steelers 37
Bengals 13

First Steeler to drop the Ball will be Hilton, as he had a clear pick six and was running before he got the ball

Second Steeler to drop the ball will be Big Ben as he fumbles under center but recovers

Last edited:

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Much like Steelers - Ravens Part Deux:

Steelers 19
Bengals 14

Ebron
DJ

Enjoy the win, might very well be the last one of the season.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Much like Steelers - Ravens Part Deux:

Steelers 19
Bengals 14

Ebron
DJ

Enjoy the win, might very well be the last one of the season.

You have an inbox message.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers 37
Bengals 13

First Steeler to drop the Ball will be Hilton, as he had a clear pick six and was running before he got the ball

Second Steeler to drop the ball will be Big Ben as he fumbles under center but recovers

I am glad you blew it up to a ginormous font,

my neighbor called and said he can see it just fine.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Jeepers Coach............................

1). I'll start first with your entire first sentence. WHY ? You seem to want to keep the "fight" going, does that garner the attention you so desire? I feel for you when bad attention is better than NO attention. Your post would have been 10 X better had you left your first sentence complete out.

2). That is NOT a negative tie breaker and if you live that futile of a life than most everything in your life must be a negative. How many yards will a RB gain / how many sacks will a OLB get / etc. can all be viewed as a negative --BUT-- they can also be viewed as a tie breaker. Most here do NOT look as a tie breaker as a negative but simply as a tie breaker (and entertainment) that it is meant to be.

Carry on but ONLY with a little better sense of reality.

EDIT: The remainder of your post is, less the braggart, are what you should strive for.

Salute the nation

I suppose some might want to know why. I will explain it. Slashsteel was ready to mail me the prize which I won fair in square, and I requested please send it to a needy Steeler fan. Then he got pissy and said I no longer qualify. This to me is an issue. He's being a d^@k, and like I said I'm not playing for me. Why deny a fan down on his luck? Its mean-spited. He can change his mind if he wishes. I hope he does. Does that explain it? Besides he lives to thumb up anyone who disagrees with me, which I think is FUNNY. So I will continue to show people who he really is.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose some might want to know why. I will explain it. Slashsteel was ready to mail me the prize which I won fair in square, and I requested please send it to a needy Steeler fan. Then he got pissy and said I no longer qualify. This to me is an issue. He's being a d^@k, and like I said I'm not playing for me. Why deny a fan down on his luck? Its mean-spited. He can change his mind if he wishes. I hope he does. Does that explain it? Besides he lives to thumb up anyone who disagrees with me, which I think is FUNNY. So I will continue to show people who he really is.
Next year when I tweak the prizes and have an end of season grand prize you will still be ineligible to play. Congrats you earned it for continually bringing your window licking vitriolic diatribe to the prediction threads weekly.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelmann

Reaction score
Haven't predicted the last few weeks. Time for a Steelers win.

Black&Gold 34
Bengals 13

Connors.
(Dropsies)
Chase

43Hitman

Contributor
Reaction score

Just shut the **** up about it already. Damn

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't predicted the last few weeks. Time for a Steelers win.

Black&Gold 34
Bengals 13

Connors.
(Dropsies)
Chase
Is it the only time you haven't picked? If so you might be the reason for their losses.[emoji28]

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

his contest his rules

you know you can type dick on this site?

you've bitched about it each week since he told you this, you reported it to the mods, it is time to be a man (yeah we know that is difficult) and just ******* accept his ruling.

***** again and you will get a vacation.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
So he claims not to care but reports dumb **** to the mods. Then diarrhea's week to week in each created prediction thread. Cooch exactly what did you feel was reportable? Knowing this makes you ineligible for the 2022 season to play as well.[emoji28][emoji867]

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I had four pics ready to send cooch. Shame he chicken littled his way out. They were of Tomlin, Conner, Davis, and Polamalu. Weirdly I know he would have hated each one.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I had four pics ready to send cooch. Shame he chicken littled his way out. They were of Tomlin, Conner, Davis, and Polamalu. Weirdly I know he would have hated each one.

what? No Dri Archer pic?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Men Of Steel 20
Bungholes 13

Ebron (why the hell is he still playing and not McDonald?)
DJ

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coach, pretty plain and simple. We all here who have read this board, more specifically "slash's" prediction thread have saw what went down. YOU WON but refused to give your address for the prize to be mailed (can't figure out why except for drama reasons).

YOU came up with some "donate to a down on their luck steelers fan" yet you wanted slash to figure out who and their address as well. NOT really a great gesture on your behalf when you want someone else to do the work. You could have PMed slash and gave him a name and address to do exactly what you wanted. slash would have helped you out because he is a kind person.

You took this to a "LOOK" at me plateau and thus the results of your actions.

LET it go because every time you ***** and moan you just dig deeper and deeper. You have absolutely zero ground to stand on in any sort of a complaint.

Coach, if you would lose some of your self-promoting bravado and give a little credit to those who deserve, eat a little crow once in awhile you would find things here and in life would be so much more enjoyable.

Remeber..... If it feels like you are promoting yourself you should probably not put it in your post. If it feels like you are defending yourself, maybe swallow a little crow. If it feels like you are making just a plain and simple post.. Maybe you have a winner and leave it at that.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Men Of Steel 20
Bungholes 13

Ebron (why the hell is he still playing and not McDonald?)
DJ
McDonald can't get open consistently. He seems to have regressed a little as a pass catcher perhaps injuries influencing that. I am not defending Ebron mind you. Might behoove the team to find a better option in the off season a more consistent option.