• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - bungles part deux prediction thread- #HereKittyKittyWeHaveADivisionToWin

ThePittsburghKid

Reaction score
Next year when I tweak the prizes and have an end of season grand prize you will still be ineligible to play. Congrats you earned it for continually bringing your window licking vitriolic diatribe to the prediction threads weekly.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

There you go again, please get some new material.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
There you go again, please get some new material.
Get a new board to troll on. BTW making an occasional post doesn't hide your intent like you think it does. Unless you are cooch's boyfriend see your way out of the convo.hi

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Much like Steelers - Ravens Part Deux:

Steelers 19
Bengals 14

Ebron
DJ

Enjoy the win, might very well be the last one of the season.

It is packaged up . I think Tuesday is the target date to ship it off. Which will make everyone caught up...

Steelmann

Reaction score
Is it the only time you haven't picked? If so you might be the reason for their losses.[emoji28]

I was going to keep that part quiet..... Lol. But I can never bet against my Steelers, even if my head doubts a win.
But I have won many football pools over the years because of that. Thanks for making the picks interesting Slash

Cheers

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers 56
Browns 10

Oh, wait. Are we talking Madden or the actual game?

I actually think we score 56 as well...but you get the credit for calling it first!

I run Ohio Steelers - 56
I wish this season was over Bengals - 9

First drop - Juju
Second drop - Eric Eazy E Ebron

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose some might want to know why. I will explain it. Slashsteel was ready to mail me the prize which I won fair in square, and I requested please send it to a needy Steeler fan. Then he got pissy and said I no longer qualify. This to me is an issue. He's being a d^@k, and like I said I'm not playing for me. Why deny a fan down on his luck? Its mean-spited. He can change his mind if he wishes. I hope he does. Does that explain it? Besides he lives to thumb up anyone who disagrees with me, which I think is FUNNY. So I will continue to show people who he really is.

Explain.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

He refused his prize he won not wanting to inbox his name and address. He thought he was going to dictate what I would do with his prize. Not how it works. Then he attempted to make me look bad because I wouldn't send his Steeler prize to a mythical needy Steelers fan.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
He refused his prize he won not wanting to inbox his name and address. He thought he was going to dictate what I would do with his prize. Not how it works. Then he attempted to make me look bad because I wouldn't send his Steeler prize to a mythical needy Steelers fan.

Thanks - I was referring to the 'needy' definition. You know, since none of us drive luxury cars...

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Steelers 24
Bungles 10

First drop: DJ
Second: Ebron

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean really, would anyone be surprised if the Steelers lost this game? Would you really? The Bengals play hard, and they are in almost every game. Plus, they are starting the 3rd string QB and we saw what happened the last time we played a 3rd string QB. I expect the Steelers to win this game, but I expect it to be a struggle.

Steelers score a late FG to pull it out

Steelers 18

Bengals 16.

1st drop Ebron
2nd Drop DJ

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean really, would anyone be surprised if the Steelers lost this game? Would you really? The Bengals play hard, and they are in almost every game. Plus, they are starting the 3rd string QB and we saw what happened the last time we played a 3rd string QB. I expect the Steelers to win this game, but I expect it to be a struggle.

Steelers score a late FG to pull it out

Steelers 18

Bengals 16.

1st drop Ebron
2nd Drop DJ

I think frustration sets in and they play up to their capabilities.

You could be right, but hoping they start playing well in route to the playoffs.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I think frustration sets in and they play up to their capabilities.

You could be right, but hoping they start playing well in route to the playoffs.

This may be the most frustrating Steelers team I can remember. They have talent on both sides of the ball in abundance. The offensive line isn't great, but they aren't as bad as they have been the last few games. Watching games yesterday and on nearly every run play by every team the offensive line is moving people, pulling guys, trapping, misdirection, fullbacks, QB under center. hell, one team, the Lions I think, pulled the TE who picked up a block that sprang the runner.

The Steelers do none of that. The short passing game leaves the defense crowded around the line, makes it hard to run the ball> I think the drops are so abundant because the catch is made short of the sticks and they know they have to haul *** to get the marker. I think a well orchestrated intermediate passing game with some play action, some different formations, and an offensive line that attacks the LOS would help. A lot. Just hope they change the offense up a bit and are successful, because right now the offense stinks like depressed couch farts.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
This may be the most frustrating Steelers team I can remember. They have talent on both sides of the ball in abundance. The offensive line isn't great, but they aren't as bad as they have been the last few games. Watching games yesterday and on nearly every run play by every team the offensive line is moving people, pulling guys, trapping, misdirection, fullbacks, QB under center. hell, one team, the Lions I think, pulled the TE who picked up a block that sprang the runner.

The Steelers do none of that. The short passing game leaves the defense crowded around the line, makes it hard to run the ball> I think the drops are so abundant because the catch is made short of the sticks and they know they have to haul *** to get the marker. I think a well orchestrated intermediate passing game with some play action, some different formations, and an offensive line that attacks the LOS would help. A lot. Just hope they change the offense up a bit and are successful, because right now the offense stinks like depressed couch farts.

I think it is a plethora of problems all rolled into one tootsie roll on offense.

! Bad play calling
2 WR-TE drops
3 Injuries to Ben and the O-line
4 Poor run blocking

I agree with you it is frustrating but I think all 4 things can improve. You have more time to prepare that in itself can lead to better performance. I think when Bigdot is back he will show run blocking capable which should help, With a full week to prep perhaps Ben and the WRs get back in sync. They need to tonight start building on capable. Focus in catch the football. Then Randy simply needs as you mentioned- to mix things up better and stop being so predictable.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
He refused his prize he won not wanting to inbox his name and address. He thought he was going to dictate what I would do with his prize. Not how it works. Then he attempted to make me look bad because I wouldn't send his Steeler prize to a mythical needy Steelers fan. - Slashsteel.

Thanks - I was referring to the 'needy' definition. You know, since none of us drive luxury cars...

Thats BULLSHIT! I said donate please. I sure can give you an address Slahsteel. Stop lying, you just would me do it do it. I have the PM's

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
He refused his prize he won not wanting to inbox his name and address. He thought he was going to dictate what I would do with his prize. Not how it works. Then he attempted to make me look bad because I wouldn't send his Steeler prize to a mythical needy Steelers fan. - Slashsteel.

Thats BULLSHIT! I said donate please. I sure can give you an address Slahsteel. Stop lying, you just would me do it do it. I have the PM's

which part of stop bitching about this wasn't clear?

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Can someone decipher this in English?

:rofl:

For the record cooch we know you are the liar. I have no reason to lie seriously.

Your inability to grasp anything is very concerning though, very.

Last edited: