• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - bungles part deux prediction thread- #HereKittyKittyWeHaveADivisionToWin

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Slash - I appreciate all you do with this, but the fun of the game is tainted. I am done reading it and withdraw my entry. Good Luck to all.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Slash - I appreciate all you do with this, but the fun of the game is tainted. I am done reading it and withdraw my entry. Good Luck to all.

Check your inbox.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Slash and any others. Slash, you have an EXCELLENT prediction thread going here. No matter what don't let any twatwafflel get you down. I thank you for not only your time in doing this but your effort and PRIZES as well. Those prizes and freight / postage to get them to the winners are all donated out of your pocket, a very kind jester, a solid in my eyes.

ANY others who read and think this prediction thread is being derailed, it is and by only ONE individual. He has realized his complaining is a way of garnering attention, albeit in a negative way but attention is attention regardless. My views and facts have been stated previously in this thread. I chose NOT to let one dictate my enjoyment of this prediction thread.

Many a many others who participate in this thread I thank you in your opinions / predicted scores / twist(s) of fate all about the game and out come, something very enjoyable to myself and many others. PLEASE continue for if we let one spoil our enjoyment of this thread what will we do when the GERMANS bomb Pearl Harbor ? What if coffe were brought to the tea party........ YOU can see were I am coming from so let's NOT let anyone(s) disrupt our GREAT Prediction Thread, at any cost.

STEELERNATION.COM is by far and away the best STEELERS message board in the world and I respect that along with thanking all the people who operate and maintain including Podcast producer & Hustonian Moderator along the way. I also thank each and every "CONTRIBUTER" and those who post for all the knowledge & views this board has to offer.

I also thank many individuals along the way with slash being one of them who took over this prediction thread (steelerfan 81 & Ron burgundy in the past) and made it the high caliber thread it has become. EASILY one of the more entertaining threads on the continous season..

Thank You slash, SIR

Salute the nation

LastRide

Reaction score
Steeler 28
Bengals 10

Knowing the Steelers it might be another squeaker.

papillon

Reaction score
Steelers win the division, it isn't pretty

Steelers: 20
Bengals: 16

Not sure who will drop passes but there will be 3 or 4, like the last few games.

Papillon

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Bengals 16
Steelers 14

Ebron
Ebron

******* hell

Looks like you are the winner. Refresh my memory have you won before? I have your addy no worries there I will get your prize packaged up...