• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Cam Heyward Explains His 'Fight' With Benny Snell

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Cam is such an instigator, lol. Benny is lucky he didn't get flattened. However, Cam and Big Al getting into a dustup over Game of Thrones is hilarious.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Definately need fighting at training camp. Not this pussyfooting shove a little but full blown kick *** type fights.

Obviously stop it before it gets hurtful but get some madness into it.

Then let it transferr a little to the field of play, we need some nastiness which we have been lacking for sometime now. I know the league has changed and softened the game but we have zero nastiness and there is room for some in the current rule structure.

Our beloved STEELERS currently have NO identity and aquiring a little nastiness would help that. Squaring up and hitting someone would help as well.

Salute the nation

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Definately need fighting at training camp. Not this pussyfooting shove a little but full blown kick *** type fights.

Obviously stop it before it gets hurtful but get some madness into it.

Then let it transferr a little to the field of play, we need some nastiness which we have been lacking for sometime now. I know the league has changed and softened the game but we have zero nastiness and there is room for some in the current rule structure.

Our beloved STEELERS currently have NO identity and aquiring a little nastiness would help that. Squaring up and hitting someone would help as well.

Salute the nation
I miss JP Nasty...

Last edited:

xjx

Reaction score
There was lots of talk about last year's OL and the " nastiness " that the OL coach was selling. We were bottom of the pack as an OL. I don't want to hear this BS about nastiness.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There was lots of talk about last year's OL and the " nastiness " that the OL coach was selling. We were bottom of the pack as an OL. I don't want to hear this BS about nastiness.

So you're OK with the baby-face identity that we've got ? OL Coach talked a mean game but the OC never allowed anything close to letting these guys operate in their comfort-zone thus taking away their "mean" personalities. How many pushing and shoving atches did GREEN get into durring a game.............. none that I can recall other than getting his *** shoved into BEN durring the play.. Hard to be nasty when that happens.

ZERO help to his rookie players / defense knew the plays due to lack of play calling / no one presented public nastiness / all equal no IDENTITY.

A-N-D

On defense, one or two players don't make a HARD CORE defense that scares anyone, especialy when they are gashing the run

Salute the nation