• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Chargers game thread #LateNightFightA'ght

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Penalty for removing his helmet. DO IT!

black and gold apex

Reaction score
That punt coverage is the epitome of what I feel this team has become, push a guy out of bounds and if that was our punt receiver the Chargers would of hit him out of bounds. No physical play what so ever. Even my wife has taken her jersey off and said good night in the third quarter.,,,,,,,unheard of in our house hold. Hard to understand That Mr Rooney can watch this same style play and not see a change is needed. He knows the Steeler fans our loyal to a fault, yes we all ***** and moan but we love them.. Seeing all those fans at the stadium and this team under its leadership are not fired up enough to make one stop is just unacceptable. Thes are Tomlins's boys except Ben no excuses can be made that justify what the steelers have become. Yea I know he is a winning coach but he has had great talent and we have won nothing. It is hard to watch how bad we are and knowing the rest of the season will be more of the same with the schedule left.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
i think it’s obvious tgat our team is star driven not scheme driven… any that the depth is shallow. Fundamental tackling sucks…

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A **** game. I feel like stealing a luxury S10 out of spite.

Lunar, I've got one you can ride in or drive, full tank gas and no grand theft auto charges pending. You'll have to button down your ******* hat though.

Salute the nation

MemphisSteelerFan

Reaction score
This is gonna be a sure enough blow out. Never seen the PIT D be so helpless.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
At this point, I'm mostly just interested in seeing if the Chargers score on EVERY possession. Has that ever happened before?

This Steel Curtain Defense forged in the fires of Mount Wet Rice Paper will prevail.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
That punt coverage is the epitome of what I feel this team has become, push a guy out of bounds and if that was our punt receiver the Chargers would of hit him out of bounds. No physical play what so ever. Even my wife has taken her jersey off and said good night in the third quarter.,,,,,,,unheard of in our house hold. Hard to understand That Mr Rooney can watch this same style play and not see a change is needed. He knows the Steeler fans our loyal to a fault, yes we all ***** and moan but we love them.. Seeing all those fans at the stadium and this team under its leadership are not fired up enough to make one stop is just unacceptable. Thes are Tomlins's boys except Ben no excuses can be made that justify what the steelers have become. Yea I know he is a winning coach but he has had great talent and we have won nothing. It is hard to watch how bad we are and knowing the rest of the season will be more of the same with the schedule left.
Sutton has laid some wood tonight.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus. This is practically biblical.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
There’s about 4 or 5 guys that need to be sent down to the practice squad tomorrow. After they walk back from LA

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'll be goddamned...Chargers arent scoring a TD on this drive.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked they didn't convert on 2nd and 6.

Honestly.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice defended pass,........ right through receiver's hands

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol of course. Of course we're offsides when they shank a fg attempt

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Cover the quarterback who seems to be faster than everyone on the Steelers defense.

I have never seen so many wide open wide receivers. You normally only see them that wide open in college or high school.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
****. The refs are ******* with the Chargers scoring on every ******* drive.