• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Chargers game thread #LateNightFightA'ght

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bullfuckingshit. Every ******* team in this league has a few players who are paid huge bucks and everyone else paid the peanuts. Coaches developing rosters is actually a thing, the good coaching staffs do it well
But this team does not have good Coaches capable of developing players

steelcan58

Reaction score
Lol.......not fooled here. If it wasn’t for the blocked punt then the Cam to Cam int,the offense would have done their usual BS. Field Goals. The Defense is what it is,lots of injuries but no depth. I have said for years,along with others we need Defensive Back help. Especially the last 2 years.
We need a lot of help in a lot of places. We have a 38 year old QB who likely is retiring after this season. And a 32 year old DE that was the only player that showed up on defense tonight that will have to be replaced soon. A non existent OL. There's a lot of painful years ahead with a dullard leading the way.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And Ben can still sling that ****. Whatever they did in the 4th, they need to bottle that ****.

And tear from the playbook and burn all of the wr screens and any handoff or reverse to Claypool.

Frosty

Reaction score
Just wait till the playoffs. I think Tomlin is NONBEATABLE in the playoffs.

636173205022185586-jim-mora-playoffs-copy.jpg

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
And Ben can still sling that ****. Whatever they did in the 4th, they need to bottle that ****.

And tear from the playbook and burn all of the wr screens and any handoff or reverse to Claypool.
Especially in goal line situations

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
We were missing the best defensive player in the league, our best CB, and a pro bowl safety. Not surprised the D got torched. Sure we lack depth, but when you are missing about 30% of your starters especially the caliber of players we were missing not sure any team would be successful.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
That was a bizarre game Steelers would stink it up changers would say “hold my beer“ then we go “damn time to break out the hard stuff!“ theyre just ripping bush a New *** every game they are game actually game planning for him. That’s was tuff game to play on the road cam showed again he’s best defensive end in the game.. imagine a defense that played him like a classic end where he could get one on one and tight ends… geez

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
When you pay a very few number of players the lion’s share of the salary cap, you can not have quality backups
Tampa says hi. Steelers brought depth in they just miss the boat to the point that it hinders. They spend money they are just making some bad free agent choices as well as in game decides.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
We were missing the best defensive player in the league, our best CB, and a pro bowl safety. Not surprised the D got torched. Sure we lack depth, but when you are missing about 30% of your starters especially the caliber of players we were missing not sure any team would be successful.
Maybe not successful but at least mediocre would have been enough

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Tampa says hi. Steelers brought depth in they just miss the boat to the point that it hinders. They spend money they are just making some bad free agent choices as well as in game decides.

Not having Tuitt hurt them this year. We need more disruptive forces on the line.

MB47

Reaction score
We gave up 533 yards and 33 first downs . That includes 5 drops on wide open throws. Sorry Watt and Fitzpatrick won't solve all these defensive problems that Tomlin oversees.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Stop making sense...

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Oline is terrible. Playcalling is terrible. Clock management is terrible. Those things we knew.

Defense without TJ Minkah and Joe is terrible. This we learned tonight. Is any defense good the night three of their best players are out? Probably not. But ours was supremely bad. Herbert passed for almost 400 yards and ran for almost 100. The entire rest of the team rushed for 69 yards. Pretty damn one dimensional so should have been easy. We only really had to worry about one guy and we couldn't do it. It was like watching youth football where one guy is like 250% better than everyone else and no one even has a chance to stop him. This is supposed to be professional football. You don't ever lose to one guy.

Just my analysis after many IPAs drunk in attempt to avoid a panic attack or coronary event.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Not having Tuitt hurt them this year. We need more disruptive forces on the line.
The second they knew Tuitt's injury was significant the powers that be should have attacked the position. They did...nothing.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
i still think the steelers will win the division. The ravens can't keep getting lucky every week. They could easily be 3-7. The browns look like they are falling apart. The bengals are the bengals.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In all my years,I don’t think I have used “ genitalia “in a sentence. And you used it Twice! I applaud you. And you throw in fellating too. Legendary.
Ya. Congratulating Omar on his obsession with genitalia isn't actually going to help his therapy.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
i still think the steelers will win the division. The ravens can't keep getting lucky every week. They could easily be 3-7. The browns look like they are falling apart. The bengals are the bengals.
Dude, with this loss the Steelers are at the bottom of the division.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude. His BROTHER DIED. Like a year or two ago.
Let the man grieve.