• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

steelhurt

Reaction score
to be fair, if the chiefs WRs dropped half his throws and quit on routes on a few others, mahomes stats wouldn't look as good either
Ben looks old and slow. Yes, some passes dropped by butterfingers not Ben’s fault but he do needs for this to be his last game. Great career too bad they surrounded him with a joke of an OL and unreliable receivers.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Norwood did not even try to make a tackle. Tomlin this is the team you put on the field and give us all this blinking eye BS. You are given way more credit that you deserve. That secondary is a laugh. This team has NO pride. They were laughed at all week. Come out with Tomlin's fancy word speech and have done nothing. Yes the defense started but they sure did not finish. The offensive play calling was just what KC wanted as they stacked the box and continued to make it third and long. I still cannot get this ownership cannot see in front of them and see the Steelers need new blood

str8liner

Reaction score
If Matt Canada isn’t fired by 9am tomorrow i’m gonna ******* lose it.

You know, for some reason I don't completely blame him.....

He doesnt catch the ******* balls and run the correct routes and overthrow or completely miss guys when they do run the routes....

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Read in a couple of articles that Tomlin and ARII love the guy.
So, whatever it is, put a tracker on it before 9 AM tomorrow so you can find it after you lose it.
Canada's issue isn't even lack of talent. I'll give him a pass for that, but his personnel packages and calls are just bad.

Avoid_Lloyd

Reaction score
If Matt Canada isn’t fired by 9am tomorrow i’m gonna ******* lose it.
This summarizes the entire 1st half. Why not do it at the half and hand the keys to Ben?

50 yards offense, 0 points, I can only remember two first downs

Bill s55

Reaction score
Diontae shouldn’t be playing in the NFL. He couldn’t catch Covid if he tried.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Just wait til next season when Mason Rudolph is our starting QB. This Half will look like an Offensive Juggernaut!
No, next year we need all the suck. We have to make sure we are at 4 wins or below.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
We had an int and defensive score and losing 21-7. hard to process that

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Our only offense has come from a defensive player with broken ribs…

they have made no adjustments all year why would we expect Tomlin or Canada to make any changes now..

**** Tomlin. I keep saying it this team is done until he’s gone. He plays his little favorites that are ******* like Claypool and Deontae drops again..

ben is worn down, can’t pass, and sure as hell can’t run. Our Oline is so bad Barry Sanders couldn’t do anything behind it.

they are just a mess..