• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They probably ought to take the starters out before frustrated Steelers start knee-hunting.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When it goes bad, it goes bad. Najee fumbling for the first time all year. Game is over. It's been a great ride. I'm glad Ben was able to show he still had some magic in him.

Canada still needs fired but won't be. He has no clue how to gameplan, run an offense or call plays.

maowv

Contributor
Reaction score
Better keep Witherspoon and shitcan Sutton

Steelmann

Reaction score
Good half time adjustments? I can imagine the laughter in our divisions hometowns.
Not to mention the abuse I will get tomorrow.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
The Steelers should be relegated to the USFL at this point.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Total confusion why this team is so bad. No physical play, secondary flat footed, receivers cannot separate or catch, Tackling is awful, offensive line could not make the practice squad of most teams. Coaches that have not done their job no one has improved. A head coach well we all know about that. Offensive coordinator that thinks three quys shift a new offense. secondary that does nothing but chase or have no coverage skills. Boz is the only one dependable to do his job all game. Laughing stalks tonight and no one seems to give one care.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well there it is. A fork is in it.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
See, all you Homers thinking that a playoff game was going to improve this team more than picking 8-10 spots earlier.

str8liner

Reaction score
Its like we all knew this was going to happen but it doesn't make it feel better watching it.....

I actually wish they had not made the playoffs so Bens last game would have been a win.

Not this clusterfuck.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Hey, Im not gonna argue with you about that. Since ArtII put out the edict that he wanted to get back to running the ball, EVERY team know exactly what PIT is going to do. The problem is that the Line CANNOT block so then the defenses just stack the line and go after Ben--who cannot move. I get that, but sometimes Ben puts the pass right in the hands of receivers and more than other teams' WRs, they just drop it which makes it even worse.
Just about every time they ran North and South they had good gains, then on 3rd and short the QB does what he always does. And that is take us out of the game plan that was our ONLY CHANCE. If he would have stayed with what was working it would have taken the pressure off him and then he could have done his thing, but this is how he's always played. Sometimes it's good(against weak teams) most of the time it's crap.... especially in the playoffs(against quality teams.) Seen it one too many times, so have many here..they just cant admit it.

MemphisSteelerFan

Reaction score
Defense has said "**** it".
I dont blame them sort of. They got absolutely NO HELP from the other side of the ball. They created 2 TOs and even scored a TD. The offense and their hands of stone just killed em. Now the rout is on. They had a shot but Diontae killed it. He killed 3 drives on his own. After that, the D was gassed

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Even though this is kind of what I expected, it's still disappointing. I am not as emotionally invested in this team as years past, but ****, you hope for better than this.
Sheer disappointment and disgust.