• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Chiefs game thread #TheCardiacKids

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Where’s the Tomlin backers?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Is he over rated over hyped? Sure. Is he bad at his job? GTFOH... When Noll lost Bradshaw in 83 he suddenly sucked huh? Of course not...of course not. Tomlin has one bad season and suddenly he's the worst coach ever....LoL...what clowns. Did you read the other comments about his race?
It's not one bad season, it's been several, and this is four years in a row that they collapsed down the stretch and five years since a playoff win.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, this one is going a little worse than I expected with everyone playing on the defensive side. Obviously, I overestimated the difference that would make. There are four quarters, but this one is ugly.

Steelz

Reaction score
I love the part of the thread where everybody and thier mom (literally everyone) knew this was going to be a rebuilding season and we'd lose more game than we'd win, and then when it actually happens we all act surprised 🥳

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not one bad season, it's been several, and this is four years in a row that they collapsed down the stretch and five years since a playoff win.
I wouldn't say they collapsed they never were good enough to collapse. That would suggest a high instead of a game to game full of struggle and suck.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Stop. It's everyone on offense,defense and special teams. Not the coach destroying the culture of the team. They look like weak *******. They may as well not come out after halftime

It absolutely is coaching. Sure, they have player deficiencies mainly the DL and OL but they have shown in the 2nd half of games they can score and they can stop teams. So, they can do it. They are just NEVER prepared to start a game that way. That is 99.9% coaching. As much as I have stood up for Tomlin in the past, I just can't anymore. He said we needed to come in and score a lot in this game. What have they done differently to make that a reality? Run one flea-flicker after we had run on our 1st 2 1st downs for negative gains on both? That won't cut it. He, Canada, Butler and the entire lot need to go and start over. Nothing has improved over the last 5 years. They have only continued to get worse.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
The commentators be acting like this **** is over.

Steelers1356

Reaction score
So we're technically in the playoffs right now, at least for a few more hours.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
A running play? **** you.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Is he bad at his job? GTFOH... When Noll lost Bradshaw in 83 he suddenly sucked huh?
Noll won Playoff & Superbowl games when HE had his H.O.F. qb.
Tomlin can't win a playoff game.

If you want to pretend Tomlin's not hot garbage, you do you.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the Chiefs fans who think they have the game wrapped up and will be going home with their heads down, thinking what else could go wrong with their life choices...
they just have no idea what is waiting for them