• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Chiefs game thread #TheCardiacKids

SteveA

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Harris move in Slo-Mo?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Someone older than me will half to tell me when the last time the Steelers have been absolutely humiliated this many times in a season.

They look like an FCS school Alabama in August.

Paging Mr. Rooney

I haven't seen it. Maybe prior to the 70's when I was a kid.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I haven't seen worse. These guys are beyond bad...and DJ just throws the ball away. Just atrocious.
1 The Oline has a massive issue... the LT struggles with speed, the Center is undersized and struggles with power rushes, the RT is just a guy. there isnt a single spot that you would call a strength for either pass blocking or run blocking..
2. The wideouts are top heavy in talent and all have crappy fundamentals. they run sloppy routes and dont block... they dont have great ball control... they have problems catching the ball cleanly
3. The runningback corps is not built to run behind a crappy line... everything has to be outside and they dont have the speed to get there
4. The wideouts minus DJ arent great route runners so the team has abandoned the middle of the field for safer sideline passes
5. we have telegraphed plays through formation and personnel for years... it just takes one of those to end a drive.

The defense's problems are less widespread but just as deadly... the dline is top heavy... with alualu out and Tuitt MIA the backups are way too raw... they lose technique too much and let blockers into the second level...
the ILbs cant shed blocks... The OLBs wear down over the season.
The secondary is build for quick passes... none of those slot guys are going to hold a coverage down the field... so guys get open

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Diontae reverting back to the 2020 version.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Damn DJ are you on the take today. First you just throw the ball down, now you're dropping on target balls.

SteelerFanRC

Reaction score
Someone older than me will half to tell me (watching since 1990) when the last time the Steelers have been absolutely humiliated this many times in a season.

They look like an FCS school Alabama in August.

Paging Mr. Rooney
First two games of the 1989 season. But that was just a couple of games.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just sit Diontae and make him watch his team get killed in the 2nd half and he can think about that holding the ball with one hand in traffic. PIT isn’t coming back anyway. Make Diontae think about the rest of the day . That is just terrible .

Would you be in favor of sitting the entire coaching staff............................................... poor coaching on 101 topics.

Salute the nation