• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Chiefs game thread #TheCardiacKids

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
WhoOaAAley chIitE!! A TD!!

LastRide

Reaction score
Steelers look like they got sent back to the stone age lol

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Sucks that by the time we are good again Dionte and Harris will be done.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
ok fellas the only words I got left are ............... this game only counts as 1 in the LOSS column......... when in reality it looks more like a 3 on the sphincter scale

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It is the attitude this organize had that they wanted to contend one more year. If they fix the offensive line, they are in great position heading into next season with a new QB.

First off, the current GM and coaches give me no indication they have a clue about getting qualify offensive linemen. They passed on a genuinely great prospect in Humphrey for a ******* TE. They believed Kendrick Green was a good 3rd round choice. They continue to believe that Chukwuka Okorafor is an NFL-caliber offensive tackle.

Second, the same people NEVER admit mistakes and will now insist that Green simply needs to "mature," that Moore is "developing," etc. So in 2022, defensive ends will continue to blow past Moore and Green will continue to be shoved into the backfield.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
****, by the time the Steelers are good again, Dionte and Harris' kids will probably be in the league

Steelmann

Reaction score
Green sucks. Bust.

Webster-Dawson-Hartings-Pouncey-??? When you **** the bed on Steeler center lineage, you gotta go
Probably not popular,but how can you Blame Green? I actually feel bad for him. This brain thrust of coaching / GM draft a project for a center and throw him into the lion pit. Creed was there. First round and second. It’s their ******* stupidity. He might be a great guard

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
First off, the current GM and coaches give me no indication they have a clue about getting qualify offensive linemen. They passed on a genuinely great prospect in Humphrey for a ******* TE. They believed Kendrick Green was a good 3rd round choice. They continue to believe that Chukwuka Okorafor is an NFL-caliber offensive tackle.

The same people will now insist that Green simply needs to "mature," that Moore is "developing," etc. So in 2022, defensive ends will continue to blow past Moore and Green will continue to be shoved into the backfield.
Have to agree on that....Humphrey would be great right about now. Love Friermuth but he's already been concussed several times.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
If I have a say at the end of the year:
  • Ray-Ray - gone
  • Kendrick Green - gone
  • Okorafor - gone
  • Claypool - gone
  • Devin Bust - gone
  • Tuitt - *sob* gone
  • Canada - gone
  • Butler - gone
  • Tomlin - GONE, BABY, GONE!!
I wouldn't can Claypool. Bush is showing baby steps so no for me there too. Other than that yeah.

MemphisSteelerFan

Reaction score
So I know the en vogue thing is to Blame Canada, but realistically, he isnt the issue. we need blocking for any offense to work, period. right now we have subpar blocking across the board... the TEs are meh and inconsistent at best, the wrs are deficient since Juju went down, claypool sucks, washington is half hearted at best, and DJ and Ray ray are too small... none are physical blockers.. at RB Harris takes the wrong guy way too often... and the Oline is too inexperienced and a couple starters needed a year to learn on the bench.
Much of this offense is carryover from the fitchner O that was utterly predictable.
And almost all of the major issues are things that plagued the steelers the duration of the Tomlin Era... no fullback, undisciplined,
It’s the LINE! If there is no blocking , then the run game won’t work. If they cannot keep the def linemen out of the backfield then Ben is gonna get sacked and or fumble OR he throws the ball early. No matter what the line is the problem. The pick Ben threw in first qtr was him throwing the ball high cause he saw DE bearing down on him.

Sure, Ben has missed many throws this year to be sure. But when he gets some time(and that’s not often) he has shown he can move the team down the field basically saying F the Canada offense. I got this. The offensive line is atrocious. KGrern gets his *** knocked back in the backfield regularly. They are horrible. Even Tom Terrific would struggle behind this God forsaken line. You know how much he hates to be hit

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It is the attitude this organize had that they wanted to contend one more year. If they fix the offensive line, they are in great position heading into next season with a new QB.
There are no franchise-potential QBs in the draft.
And why waste cap space on a renta-QB who A) won't be able to overcome Tomlin's ineptness and B) won't be here more than a year or two?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Depends on who is running the show. They have so many things to be addressed. First and foremost is staff starting with the HC. Until that happens forget about any shot at a championship.

livingthrudying

Reaction score
Kendrick Green should never see the field again as starting Center. HE IS GOD AWFUL!
Cause he’s not a center. Never was. This is another one of the edmunds type deals. Tomlin feel in love with one of his conversion project ideas and it’s failing miserable. Green was a guard his entire career except for 3 games at center.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably not popular,but how can you Blame Green? I actually feel bad for him. This brain thrust of coaching / GM draft a project for a center and throw him into the lion pit. Creed was there. First round and second. It’s there ******* stupidity. He might be a great guard

No, he will not be a great guard. Jesus, thank God most teams don't run a 3-4 so he rarely has a defensive lineman directly on his nose. Put him up against NFL defensive tackles, and the ***-stomping will not get better.

Second, of course I blame him for sucking. Yeah, the team made a stupid decision in passing on Humphrey and taking this guy, but HE is the one that sucked.