• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - CovidClowns game thread : playoff edition

LastRide

Reaction score
Maybe we can get a filed goal to break the goose egg ..lol

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's it Fichtner......establish the run down by ******* 28.......

dv13

Reaction score
It’s both amazing to me and pathetic that this crap keeps happening over and over again and all I read on this board is a bunch of excuses from the pro Tomlin crowd and how all these all pro and pro bowl players suck. Guess what, the currently UNCOACHED Browns have better preparation and execution to the tune of 28-0 against a fully coached team with a supposed great coach.

It’s a load of garbage. It just needs to be blown up. There are no excuses and it’s not the players. Fool me once shame on you, fool me for ten plus years in a row then it’s just ignoring reality. Tomlin defenders have no leg to stand on after tonight. This is beyond embarrassment. This team can’t even get out of its own way on most of their positive plays without committing a penalty.

It needs to be dismantled and started over. Next year wouldn’t be soon enough. If this game ends in an embarrassing loss, the Tomlin era should be over tomorrow morning.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
This team don't even show desire enough to get mad.. They have yet to hit anyone let alone tackle . Tomlin shakes his head on the side lines, we all have shock our heads on what he brings to this team. No blocking for Ben , receivers drop ball and they just look around,, you cannot make this .up. No way Cleveland thought this at end of first quarter....or did any of us. Good thing no one is at this game or the boos would be louder than the play calls.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I would take JUJU out back and whoop his ***...

Why the **** did he have to talk? Stupid MF'er

that's not the reason they are playing like ****

alancac98

Reaction score
Who would have thought our dline would be getting ***** slapped this bad! We know our offence sucks and they have given no help to the d, but damn!

SteveA

Reaction score
I could've had a hot date tonight...

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There isn't enough alcohol in the world to help with this.

LastRide

Reaction score
This is a collapse all the way around from offense to defense to coach's

maowv

Contributor
Reaction score
This whole team looks like they decided to pack it in around Thanksgiving. 11-0 was it, they quit after that

Steel G

Reaction score
I can't anymore with Tomlin. I gave him the benefit of the doubt last year cause he didn't have a qb. But the last 7 or 8 weeks have been one giant cluster ****. And his playoff performance for a decade has been insanely awful. His time is done.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I’ll have what you’re having

It’s early enough that I think it’s doable. I missed most of the 1st quarter. We just picked up a 1st down and are looking solid.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
The Browns practiced one ******* time
It’s both amazing to me and pathetic that this crap keeps happening over and over again and all I read on this board is a bunch of excuses from the pro Tomlin crowd and how all these all pro and pro bowl players suck. Guess what, the currently UNCOACHED Browns have better preparation and execution to the tune of 28-0 against a fully coached team with a supposed great coach.

It’s a load of garbage. It just needs to be blown up. There are no excuses and it’s not the players. Fool me once shame on you, fool me for ten plus years in a row then it’s just ignoring reality. Tomlin defenders have no leg to stand on after tonight. This is beyond embarrassment. This team can’t even get out of its own way on most of their positive plays without committing a penalty.

It needs to be dismantled and started over. Next year wouldn’t be soon enough. If this game ends in an embarrassing loss, the Tomlin era should be over tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Cras108er

Reaction score
Dude, just stop it.

Do you honestly think the Steelers were even remotely prepared to play tonight?

This circus had been going on for YEARS now.

It's beyond time for a change.

What the hell does that mean anyway, “prepared for the game.” Hats not the coaches job. These are professional football players. Are you saying Tomlin’s didn’t boost Ben’s ego up enough? This is on players who didn’t come prepared to play, on both sides of the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app