• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Fan Spreads Ashes at Heinz Field: Steelers Condemn

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless the fan was bragging or made it a little to public how the HELL did anyone find out. This is one of those things that should have been kept private but I'm sure it "facebooked" and thus the scolding.

With no disrespect to the deceased I think it's Iconic and should continue. I'd bet there would be an abundance of applicants and It could be sold in spots of future at home dates............... imagine the revenue

DIC bid $5800.00 for a home game Decenber 18, 2048. (projected death so you're up like it or not) Ashes spread.

Could sell home and away (ashes spread at Heinz on the away games. Start a shrine wall and for X amount the deceased can their name on a plaque.........

Hell of a money maker for the STEELERS and I'm sure the NFL would exploit this to the full degree..........................
A true PSL.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ron what's the price of a good hooker dick suck at the instant of death followed by immediate blast off into deep space?
Couldn't tell ya. I don't even know where to find a hooker or how much they charge.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
One of my favorite scenes....Is there a Ralph's around here? Ron do you offer the Folgers can option? If I was in the business, I'd have to put a coffee can on a shelf in my office just for grins . ;)
Sorry I do not, you will need to bring your own.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM