• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Franchise Bud Dupree

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Steelers officially placed the franchise tag on outside linebacker Bud Dupree this morning. Dupree will be set to make 15.8 million this season if the team isn’t able to work out a long term deal with him prior to the July 15 deadline. We have placed the franchise tag on LB Bud Dupree.@BordasLaw TRANSACTION: […]

More...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Justin

Salute the nation

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know....doesn't make me all giddy. I guess I'll hafta wait and see if it was a smart move or not and how many others did we lose because of it.

Word is we may be coming into an extra fistful of cash from the contract.....we'll see.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Everybody is getting FA signings and tags....nothing for Gravedigger yet, however.

Gridiron

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know....doesn't make me all giddy. I guess I'll hafta wait and see if it was a smart move or not and how many others did we lose because of it.

Word is we may be coming into an extra fistful of cash from the contract.....we'll see.

The new floor for minimum salaries and salaries for younger 2nd and 43rd year players will eat up a lot of the new cap space.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The new floor for minimum salaries and salaries for younger 2nd and 43rd year players will eat up a lot of the new cap space.

WhoALy ****...... I knew they were making QBing rules easier and easier but do you really thin t*mmyb*y can last that long, I mean he wouylkd ONLY be about 1/2 on his career. I don't think ERNIE will live that long.........

Salute the nation