• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Injury Report 12/6

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Heading into a short week against the Minnesota Vikings, the Pittsburgh Steelers didn’t practice Monday, but put out an estimation of who would’ve participated and at what capacity. The list is as follows:

Monday, December 6
QB Ben Roethlisberger (Pectoral/ Rt. Shoulder) – DNP
WR Chase Claypool (Toe) – DNP
CB Joe Haden (Foot) – DNP
LB Robert Spillane (Knee) – DNP
OL Trai Turner (Coaches Decision) – DNP
OL B.J. Finney (Back) – DNP
DE Isaiah Buggs (Ankle) – DNP
DT Cameron Heyward (Coaches Decision) – DNP

From last week, there is only one new addition: B.J. Finney (who was forced to leave Sunday’s contest with a back injury). Otherwise, everyone on the report was held out or limited for the same reasons last week. Most just precautionary, sans Robert Spillane, who’s participation, or estimation of, will likely be telling of his status for the week. He missed this past game due to testing positive for COVID-19, so the severity of his knee injury and if it will keep him out remains to be seen.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Haden doesn't seem on track to be back. Let us see what Tuesday brings.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a virtual practice report. The team did not practice today. It's why everyone is coyly listed as DNP since there was no practice.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Wonder if Thielen and/or Cook will play?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a virtual practice report. The team did not practice today. It's why everyone is coyly listed as DNP since there was no practice.
None the less aren't the players listed with specific injuries still injured? I take the virtual report as that was their projected present state that if there was practice the DNP wouldn't have participated. Is that inaccurate?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Claypool still dealing with that bad turf toe. That retired Lambert. Not sure how he's playing and doing what he is doing.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder if Thielen and/or Cook will play?
I highly doubt Cook will be back, dislocated his shoulder and possible torn labrum. Thiele has the dreaded high ankle sprain. I think both are longshots, and more than likely will be out even after this week.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mattison is more than capable of running through our D and Jefferson is more than capable of beating our best CB remaining. This is similar to playing the Bungholes where they have a good running game and good passing game. Hopefully, we figured out how to stop an attack like that as we have more of them to go this year and Haden is still nowhere in sight to help out.