• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers LB TJ Watt Activated from the Reserve/COVID-19 List

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Great news heading into Sunday’s matchup against the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field as Pittsburgh Steelers star edge rusher, TJ Watt has been cleared to play Saturday morning:

We have activated LB T.J. Watt from the Reserve/COVID-19 List.https://t.co/i39se8z7Ql

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) December 4, 2021

Watt, who was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 List on November 29th, has 12.5 sacks entering Week 13 in just 9 games. That’s good for second in the NFL.

Expect Watt to start and be an important piece in the Steelers defense in stopping Ravens quarterback, Lamar Jackson and their elite rushing attack.

More to come.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

bkwheat28

Reaction score
Great news! As disappointing as things have been, watching TJ rush the passer is still one of the bright spots. Dude is a baller. Problem Sunday is, will Baltimore even try to pass?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know B-wall

I think, obviously, that TJ is a welcomed addition to this defense. I hope they move him around more so as to not let opponents negate him through predictable alignments. Our DC or whomever it is that calls the defense is on their A-game and have a game plan that flows with the game instead of slow reationary.

Salute the nation

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Was sitting next to Sal Pal on the flight from PHL to PIT Saturday AM and he showed me a text message from Burt Lauten before this went public that TJ was playing. Pretty ******* cool. Monster game for TJ.