• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS not trump site

WVRON

Reaction score
Can people not leave stupid political thoughts out of OUR STEELERS WORLD? PLEASE? I TRY TO ESCAPE FROM THE B.S. WITH TRUMP JUST TO COME ON THIS SITE TO SEE SOMEONE CRYBABYING ABOUT MEDIA TELLING TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP. THIS IS ABOUT THE MIGHTY PITTSBURGH STEELERS...NOT ABOUT HOW TRUMP IS IN PUTINS BACK POCKET.

WVRON FOWLER

WVRON

Reaction score
Steeler loyal for life

I've been a Die hard STEELERS fan since 1975...I've got my ENTIRE life evolved around the GREAT PITTSBURGH STEELERS. I WILL BE BURIED IN MY #7 BEN ROETHLISBERGER JERSEY... MAYBE WITH THE OTHER 18 STEELERS JERSEYS I HAVE ALSO... IM LOYAL AS CAN GET

WVRON FOWLER

WVRON

Reaction score
Hello STEELERS NATION

I'm Ron from Nitro,West Virginia..I've been a LOYAL STEELERS fan since '75. If your a true STEELERS fan..you stand by OUR TEAM..NOT BY THE COWARDS THAT WALK AWAY AND TRASH OUR TEAM COACH AND QB. AB AND BELL ARE BOTH TRAITORS,LIERS&COWARDS. IF YOU STILL SUPPORT THEM AFTER WHAT THEY'VE SAID..YOU NEED TO GO AWAY...JOIN THEM BEING COWARDS..OR BE A LOYAL STEELER NATION MEMBER SAY...F... THEM BOTH. #SNUPROUD,#SN4L,#HAILWV

WVRON FOWLER

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Can people not leave stupid political thoughts out of OUR STEELERS WORLD? PLEASE? I TRY TO ESCAPE FROM THE B.S. WITH TRUMP JUST TO COME ON THIS SITE TO SEE SOMEONE CRYBABYING ABOUT MEDIA TELLING TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP. THIS IS ABOUT THE MIGHTY PITTSBURGH STEELERS...NOT ABOUT HOW TRUMP IS IN PUTINS BACK POCKET.

WVRON FOWLER

Stop typing in capitals for Christ sake.

There is a whole section of the site that's dedicated to politics. Pretty simple to not click into it if you don't want to hear about President Trump.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. Sure can't.

Hope that helps.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
The only one here "crybabying" seems to be you.

And the politics forum is the last forum down on the site, you don't have to scroll to and read it if you can't handle it.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
So this tool, unprovoked and for no reason I can fathom, drops me a personal message in my Inbox. Clearly he can't spell either. Odds on this being Elfie?

Subject: not true STEELER fam

Go join ravens or cowgirl.we don't want your racist *** in STEELERS NATION. WE ARE ALL ASHAMED OF YOU.

WVRON FOWLER

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
So this tool, unprovoked and for no reason I can fathom, drops me a personal message in my Inbox. Clearly he can't spell either. Odds on this being Elfie?

Subject: not true STEELER fam
I'd say it could very well be one of Elfie/Sybil's "other" personalities.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Assuming Elfie's been institutionalized and is on medication that affects his ability to type and spell properly, I think it's a good chance it's him. I'm sure he hasn't taken things well and given the random posting times here for WVRON, the institution probably just gives him a certain amount of time during the day to peruse the internet. Supervised. With guards & nurses on call.