• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers projected to receive two 2022 compensatory draft picks

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, the brains of that organization is gone and now the GREAT Billicheat will become the O'l browns coach that we all knew and loved....................

Salute the nation
He was with Belichick when he coached the Browns too Drink.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
They found in Mr. Happy Ending the perfect complement to be successful cheaters.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He was with Belichick when he coached the Browns too Drink.

I could be wrong but I thought billie coached a year there before he brought in ernie or officially put him on payroll.

Either way, they didn't have their plan into affect yet and was just starting the video crew and getting established, thus his failure.

By the time the two went to MASShole country, they had the video tape and developed their action fully.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Cheats will not be able to cheat effectively without Ernie. It is all down hill from here on out.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Cheats will not be able to cheat effectively with Ernie. It is all down hill from here on out.

You absolutely have this right. It will be bitter sweet watching billicheat's and that MASShole organization slide down the ****/chyt/shyite/crapper to bottom land.

I just wanted them ******* held accountable and yet NOTHING even though it was addressed many times publicly & I'm sure privately.!!!!

All one can hope for now is a tell all book

"MY side of the story"

written by the "deflator"

Salute the nation