• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Seahawks game thread #KnockKnockKnockinOn.500'sDoor

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
watt earned his paycheck!! he does every Sunday! born to be in black n gold... with all those gold jackets watching... measure that young man up he's going to be with them come his time!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We cutting Najee too?

NottA chance, don't listen to those dumb ******* just listen to this dumb ******...........................

Salute the nation

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Where was those plays beginning of half.. win but this team needs a lot of coaching oh that is right we have Tomlin. By the way what was with the Ben to middle of field and then victory formation, Tomlin must have wanted to full Seattle

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Where was those plays beginning of half.. win but this team needs a lot of coaching oh that is right we have Tomlin. By the way what was with the Ben to middle of field and then victory formation, Tomlin must have wanted to full Seattle

Whats a "full" Seattle ???

Salute the nation

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I think Collinsworth was right. He wanted to run some clock in case Boz missed.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** the NFL.

Coolie is right. What exactly were they hoping to accomplish with a review?

The only thing I can think of is to insert themselves into the ending of the game.

Viewership out weight fair play with this league, NFL GREED MACHINE

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Or the 4th. The prevent defense put this team in a hole. Glad they won, but they could’ve, should’ve put it away.

And just remember you cannot rely on officiating, reviewing etc. The league likes entertainment and that’s what it is. I don’t know the rules anymore other than the game ends in a W,L or tie.

Side note. Glad the Seattle player has movement in his extremities

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
**** the NFL.

Coolie is right. What exactly were they hoping to accomplish with a review?

The only thing I can think of is to insert themselves into the ending of the game.
That’s what I think. It’s all dramatics after that