• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Sign 5'7 ECU Receiver Tyler Snead

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
My son goes to ECU, so I get to see this kid play a little bit. All I can say is that he’s pretty small but he’s a gamer. Kid goes all out, and was a huge part of ECU’s offense. Considering that ECU’s QB’s are all pretty bad, I’d give the kid props. I don’t think he will stick with the Steelers or any NFL team, but for me, it’s fun to see him even get signed. Hope it works out for him.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a website that lists the height of players? Tomlin would love a copy of the last page of that.

In high school, there was a midget offensive lineman on our team. I'm not kidding. He was as thick as any stud man, just about 3.5' tall. Maybe Tomlin wants him.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe someone needs to TELEGRAM Coach Tomlin that it's illegal to midget toss in the NFL.!!!

His success in college is very doubtful to translate to NFL. Small fries in a big world appetite.

Salute the nation

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Tomlin will find the next Sproles or die trying lol

Camp tryouts aren’t the worse thing … but as you get smaller players in your sight their speed and quickness need to be astronomical… too often our targets are average in those areas

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
the worst part is going to be watching this kid going down the middle of the field and getting blown up

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
the worst part is going to be watching this kid going down the middle of the field and getting blown up

Obviously never want anybody hurt but I hope they don't hold back in training camp because of his size. I would want him to get a taste of real life NFL football instead of some build up coach speak. He can then make his own assessment as play or not.

Salute the nation

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a website that lists the height of players? Tomlin would love a copy of the last page of that.

In high school, there was a midget offensive lineman on our team. I'm not kidding. He was as thick as any stud man, just about 3.5' tall. Maybe Tomlin wants him.
Assuming he wasn't the center?

madinsomniac

Reaction score
If you are asking about the midget guard, im guessingeither he was a master at leverage or he was easy to trip over….

If you are asking why about signing yet another munchkin receiver, im guessing tiny wrs are like pokimon to Tomlin, he has to collect them all and hopes to find another legendary one like sproles… lol

speedicut

Reaction score
There are ways to make him taller

avatars-000644977338-tum1zb-t500x500.jpg