• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Tried To Sign Orlando Brown Jr

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
I think an ideal situation may be to get one of the top CBs at 17 followed by Wright or Jones at 32.
The ideal situation is to go BPA regardless of position.
I think it's safe to say we won't draft a QB or a RB with our #1.
But other than those 2 positions, EVERY other position should be on the table.
And I know this will elicit some projectiles at me, but if we were to take Michael Mayer in the first, I'm not angry.
I hope there are top players at positions of REAL need when we pick other than TE, and I love me some 'Muth.
But depending how the picks in front of us shake out, I just want BPA other than QB and RB.
EVERYTHING else should be in play.
I want us drafting STUDS regardless.
Drafting for need is a recipe for disaster. And we have PLENTY of examples from years past.

All that said, I pray and hope that BPA when it's our time to pick is OL, CB, DL, ILB.
Red Redding, Andy Dufrane, and Brooks Hatlin - I HOPE.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The ideal situation is to go BPA regardless of position.
I think it's safe to say we won't draft a QB or a RB with our #1.
But other than those 2 positions, EVERY other position should be on the table.
And I know this will elicit some projectiles at me, but if we were to take Michael Mayer in the first, I'm not angry.
I hope there are top players at positions of REAL need when we pick other than TE, and I love me some 'Muth.
But depending how the picks in front of us shake out, I just want BPA other than QB and RB.
EVERYTHING else should be in play.
I want us drafting STUDS regardless.
Drafting for need is a recipe for disaster. And we have PLENTY of examples from years past.

All that said, I pray and hope that BPA when it's our time to pick is OL, CB, DL, ILB.
Red Redding, Andy Dufrane, and Brooks Hatlin - I HOPE.

Excellent, nothing to add here.

The legend continues ............................................................. Will be a hell of a lot easier to continue the non-losing thingy, following this criterion.

Salute the nation

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Jonah Williams might be available from the Bungles. He has asked for a trade.. just another name to consider...
You sure about that Slash? Remember, Burrow has been sacked a ton the past couple years. Williams was a centerpiece of that OL.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
You sure about that Slash? Remember, Burrow has been sacked a ton the past couple years. Williams was a centerpiece of that OL.
Yeah I thought about that. It was a passing thought.😅