• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Panthers -Trip of a Lifetime

Joeyb

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Me and my dad have planned the trip of a life time, to come across the pond and see our beloved Steelers in action. We are flying in from London, UK for the game against the Panthers on 8th November. It’s my old mans 60th birthday so want to make it a trip to remember!
We have heard a lot about tailgating pre game?! First off does this still happen and secondly does it go on rain or shine? I know he’d love to get involved if any of you guys know how we can join a tailgate party?
Any info would be greatly appreciated?
Thanks. Go Steelers!

Joey

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Me and my dad have planned the trip of a life time, to come across the pond and see our beloved Steelers in action. We are flying in from London, UK for the game against the Panthers on 8th November. It’s my old mans 60th birthday so want to make it a trip to remember!
We have heard a lot about tailgating pre game?! First off does this still happen and secondly does it go on rain or shine? I know he’d love to get involved if any of you guys know how we can join a tailgate party?
Any info would be greatly appreciated?
Thanks. Go Steelers!

Joey

Yes we have a tailgate party. We're in Red Lot 5. I'll give you my number if you send me a PM and you can come. We bring all the food, you BYOB and it's $10 a person.