• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stop Skirting The Censors

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Some words aren't set up because I can't add every possible cuss word there is. I wish it didn't have to be like that cause I cuss more than anyone, but for sponsorships and ad's we have to have it on. So stop doing it.

If you do it then expect to get a 24 hour ban by the mods. This is for the people putting spaces in between letters and obviously trying to do it.

And learn to talk football without being a troll. So get it together or I'm going to come in here and lay the hammer down. I'll go the whole way into the back end of the site and block your IP (IPs). And if you can't stop finding ways to come back I'll report you to the police for harassment.

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Bob is taking a perma vacation

Nope, he'll be back and I don't know why some people feel the need to be a ****. Especially here. This isn't Reddit.

The Admin will have to sort out the IP thing....but, that likely won't help because Bob is using a VPN.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, he'll be back and I don't know why some people feel the need to be a ****. Especially here. This isn't Reddit.

The Admin will have to sort out the IP thing....but, that likely won't help because Bob is using a VPN.
One of the other forums I frequent has resorted to banning VPNs. Nasty out there.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

IP addresses change. MAC addresses don't.

******* trolls...

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Yeah all you *****, quit ******* with the ******* censors. Just type **** or **** or ***** and if it comes up all asterisks the filthy minds here will figure it out without circumventing things

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

hmmmm someone knows a lot about Bob

could jiminoh be bob.......

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
6jCU.gif

Stewey

Reaction score
Stop "skirting" the censors???

Come to think of it Jack Lambert at one time did say that football message board moderators should wear dresses.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
sometimes late at night, i start just typing asterisks in random parts of the sentence and then I ************** wonder how long people try and figure out what ************** curse word it is.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Man that isn’t very homophobic… step it up lol you have a stereotype to live up to down there
not sure what you mean

but Texans are very open minded and caring people Hell our State Motto is Friendship

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah, i know, but that is definitely not the northern view of that place…. Or California lol… they definitely think yinze are all racist homophobic rednecks lol.
and Texans have never cared what yankees or cali folks think

which is why we are typically happy folks