• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stop Skirting The Censors

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I was supposed to go to Austin this week, but I got the flu and my boss thought it best to send someone else to climb stacks in the Texas heat lol

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I was supposed to go to Austin this week, but I got the flu and my boss thought it best to send someone else to climb stacks in the Texas heat lol
Austin is the most california city in the entire State. they are also typically the rudest city

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
i am a carnivore but identify as a vegetarian

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
i am a carnivore but identify as a vegetarian
You're actually not a vegetarian, just a veg.

iu

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
hmmmm someone knows a lot about Bob

could jiminoh be bob.......

Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to be Bob - he'd be the first to tell all of us that FACT once he gets unbanned. :LOL:

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Some words aren't set up because I can't add every possible cuss word there is. I wish it didn't have to be like that cause I cuss more than anyone, but for sponsorships and ad's we have to have it on. So stop doing it.

If you do it then expect to get a 24 hour ban by the mods. This is for the people putting spaces in between letters and obviously trying to do it.

And learn to talk football without being a troll. So get it together or I'm going to come in here and lay the hammer down. I'll go the whole way into the back end of the site and block your IP (IPs). And if you can't stop finding ways to come back I'll report you to the police for harassment.
Tell the sponsors I said they can go **** themselves. :) See, I followed the rules.

Joe

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
DONT SKIRT THE FILTERS JFC

Last edited by a moderator:

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
So I have a question. Is "skirting" anything like "pantsing"? If so, why would I want to pull skirts off of censors?