• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SW Old School League

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, some of you may not check your yahoo accounts, so I'll post this here.

As of now, we have nine confirmed teams from last year:

TEAM BLITZ
Tarcreek Ticks
West Coast Steel
Jeeves
Cunning Linguists
Jeez Dudes
La Máquina
Super Steel Maniacs
BudFanClub

And three teams from last year who haven't responded:

Chicoman's Chumps
Furnace
Sacrificial Lambs

Let me know if you guys are in, otherwise we'll open it up here and bring on three new managers.

This league's been going strong for 12 years now, highly competitive group. It's a pretty standard set-up with 0.5 PPR. Live draft is set for Wed Aug 30 7:30pm EST

Post here if you're interested in joining up.
beers.gif

Last edited:

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
wake up people!

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Chicoman is still here. Try sending him a PM. Who are the others?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
If there is room, I'll join. I was in this league originally, pulled out when I deployed. If there isn't room, NBD.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
If there is room, I'll join. I was in this league originally, pulled out when I deployed. If there isn't room, NBD.

Sarge would be great to get you back in the fold, let's see what's up with the three degenerates who haven't responded. ;)

If I don't hear from them in the next 24 hours ior so I'll definitely sign you up.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, no problem. I am good either way. Just let me know.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs who are the other two guys? What's their screen names.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs who are the other two guys? What's their screen names.

I'm not sure, to be honest. I thought Sacrificial Lambs might be Supe, I sent him a pm, but not sure about Furnace, maybe Furnace? He's been around for years, but can't remember his screen name.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing on the Furnace one.. but Lambs is Jack Splat. He hasn't logged in since Aug of last year. You can try an email but that's about it.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing on the Furnace one.. but Lambs is Jack Splat. He hasn't logged in since Aug of last year. You can try an email but that's about it.

Thanks for the help. I sent Chico a pm, the other two may be runners at this point. If need be we'll add two more teams. Thanks again for helping out, appreciate it.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, so sadly I've had to remove the three awol teams, Chicoman's Chumps, Furnace and Sacrificial Lambs.

I've sent Sarge a pm with an invite to re-join the league. Thus we have two spots open to get to 12. We can lock down if need be at 10 as the draft grows nearer.

So post here if you'd like to join up.

Coach Conspicuous

Reaction score
Yom Kippers Woodshed With Out-house Amenity
Tibs, I am definitely interested in getting in and staying in this league if you are looking for another. I just quit managing my last league of nearly 10 years that was a good bunch of guys and would like to get in with a new group. My old league sort of died down and there were a few people that quit being competitive so I ended it. If you are done looking, no worries, if so, I can get back to you with any of my info that you need to send the invite to. I am guessing that this is a pay league or is it just for bragging rights? Thanks Tibs...

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs, I am definitely interested in getting in and staying in this league if you are looking for another. I just quit managing my last league of nearly 10 years that was a good bunch of guys and would like to get in with a new group. My old league sort of died down and there were a few people that quit being competitive so I ended it. If you are done looking, no worries, if so, I can get back to you with any of my info that you need to send the invite to. I am guessing that this is a pay league or is it just for bragging rights? Thanks Tibs...

Right on! Sent you a pm, welcome aboard!

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like we need two more teams if Sarge changed his mind about signing up. So looking for two more managers to join a hard-hitting FF league.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
this is all a moot point as I am pulling out all the stops this year. probably go undefeated.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
I updated the League name to 'Steeler Nation Old School' figured it was time.

Also made a little logo for the league, hope ya'll like it. :)

SWOld_School192.png