• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thank you Ben

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

SteelerFan448

Ben has been an incredible player to watch and we are lucky we got to watch him in Pittsburgh for so long. His highlight reels are up there with the best of all time and he is first ballot Hall of Famer. I know this game didn't go as he hoped, but he fought to the end with the touchdown and two point conversion as possibly his final two passes. I can only hope the Steelers will be able to find a QB nearly as talented in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Atlsteelers

Ben is the Mario Lemieux of the Steelers, but they need to find a Sid. Love Ben. Whatever his decision is, I'll be behind him.

We had two Sid’s in Bell and Brown. Problem is they became better than the team. Our defense couldn’t match at the time.

Djfan

Obviously playing from behind the whole game pads his numbers but he still put up 500 yards passing and 4 TD’s with no run game and horrible play calling. He’s not done but needs to be surrounded with more talent and better coaching.

I'm not saying that he looked done in his play (even though it has slipped), he looked done on the bench at the end.

Atlsteelers

I'm not saying that he looked done in his play (even though it has slipped), he looked done on the bench at the end.

I’m sure he’s considering it as he should. Even if he does come back it’s not guaranteed he will even make the playoffs and with our cap situation who knows what the team will look like next year. Still want to see him give it one last shot similar to the Bus.

AggieSteel

Definitely appreciate Ben for everything he’s done.. all the great memories, the Super Bowls, just generally being a warrior and caring so much about the team, the game, his teammates, all of it

It’s just sad to see that while he is the catalyst for so many great offensive plays, he’s also so reckless with the football and throws so many back breaking picks. Like what do you do when your best player not only keeps you in every game but throws you OUT of games? Sometimes in the same game? It’s not sustainable. He can’t be trusted with the football anymore. He went weeks not even attempting a pass downfield, then when he opens it up, he needs to throw a bunch of picks mixed in with the strikes downfield. There’s ALWAYS a shadow side to him. It’s time to move on

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerSask

I'm at least as big a Ben fan as anyone here. In my opinion they should pay the 20 million dollar tax move on, keep as many defensive pieces as possible. Have a look at Rudolph next year and if he sucks you will get a draft pick.

johngaenzler

This defense when healthy is the best in the league (minus Terrell Edmunds who is awful). If we can retain Bud on the franchise tag one more year and move up a little in the first round for Najee Harris, I think we are back in the playoffs next year. If not, Ben played out his contract and retired when he was ready to go and we will look for our next QB in the following draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADVERTISEMENT