• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Coronavirus thread

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Unleash a virus on the world to help topple it's foremost global enemies (USA) and have many countries start installing mandates/totalitarianism - then magically come up with a life-saving antibody treatment after much of the damage is already done and say "hey world, we're your saviors now" so that the sheep and global elitists can breathe a sigh of relief and act like they're off the hook (like anybody has actually put them on the hook in the first place)?

Nah. Never. Not in a million years.

The CCP is just very misunderstood, the vaccines shots are safe and highly effective - Ivermectin, despite being prescribed for decades to literally billions of people, is just a horse de-wormer and Tiborat is just an expatriate who really cares and loves de America and isn't just Nazi trash hiding in a basement, trolling people because he has no life.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
All I had was soup. For weeks. But I love soup.
thats the only good thing, my family got it 1st. I saw it coming and made 4 batches of different typs of soup to eat and freeze for later. Bean soup, turkey bean soup, ham and bean soup and Turkey noodle soup. My family has been killing them the last few days.