• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Coronavirus thread

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If you think FL isn't densely populated then you haven't been to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa. Or heck, Fort Myers Beach. It's an island with one road running the length, when my folks lived there they lived 7 miles from the north end of the island and in the winter the traffic would be backed up to their driveway. Took over an hour sitting in stop-and-go traffic to get to the city.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you think FL isn't densely populated then you haven't been to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa. Or heck, Fort Myers Beach.

21 was simply pointing out that Miami is known for its convents and old folks' homes, and has zero nightlife, bars, dance clubs, big crowds hanging out in close proximity.

You are likely to find more nightlife in Kabul while wearing a giant crucifix inside the star of David.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
21 was simply pointing out that Miami is known for its convents and old folks' homes, and has zero nightlife, bars, dance clubs, big crowds hanging out in close proximity.

You are likely to find more nightlife in Kabul while wearing a giant crucifix inside the star of David.
Maybe that's why when I was... Maybe that's why when a friend of mine was in Miami he couldn't find ANY strip clubs to visit. Nary a one, he says. There were also no drinking establishments on South Beach where he and one of his future ex-wives could bar hop, resulting in a midnight drunken romp in the sand. No, Miami is pretty lame. I'll just take the word of my buddy and 21Tard. They know what they're talking about.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Yeah, been to Coconut Grove. No bars or hot women at all.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Just saw on the news this morning that our idiot governor will allow fans into outdoor sporting events at 20% of capacity. Where are the Pirates going to get the extra people? :LOL:

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well it’s officially the one year anniversary of “15 Days to flatten the curve.” Have you accepted communism yet?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Great news for Tx. Sad that we are being told “we’re allowed to.....X”.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
My message to the mask police......

EuJ3jHy.png

.....and a quick lil tribute.

yqHB6jR.jpg

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Connecticut is rolling back restrictions too, just nowhere near Texas and Mississippi.

Vader

Reaction score
Truth is that MS never really locked down that much. I've been teaching since day 1. People would wear masks... sometimes.. but everything has been open for months. Some cities would put restrictions on restaurants but it was very minimal. Now you don't see masks much at all.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Truth is that MS never really locked down that much. I've been teaching since day 1. People would wear masks... sometimes.. but everything has been open for months. Some cities would put restrictions on restaurants but it was very minimal. Now you don't see masks much at all.
How are you and your state not all dead? We were told........

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Last night Dementia Joe said gave us all permission to have small 4th of July gatherings! LOL. Meanwhile I can still go to Walmart any time I want, can now legally get on an airplane packed full of people, my son is going back to full time in person school with 3 feet of distance Monday. But yeah. we'll all wait 4 months to have small gatherings. Science you know.

Sorry bud, you are losing control of everyone. Things are going back to normal. Even the "variants are coming and will ruin everything" story isn't working.

I know it hurts.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
One year in to “15 days to flatten the curve” and people are starting to realize the virus isn’t a world ending plague and they have been duped.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Lmfao. Sure it can’t be. But if she got hit by a bus she most likely died from covid. Unfucking real

Utah’s chief medical examiner urged the public not to jump to conclusions about the death of a 39-year-old woman four days after she received the second dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine — insisting there is no evidence the jab was connected to her passing.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Lmfao. Sure it can’t be. But if she got hit by a bus she most likely died from covid. Unfucking real

Utah’s chief medical examiner urged the public not to jump to conclusions about the death of a 39-year-old woman four days after she received the second dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine — insisting there is no evidence the jab was connected to her passing.
Millions of people are getting this vaccine. Some are going to die the next day, it's just the law of averages. Correlation is not causation.