• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I could post about 100 more examples. Let me start with this one:

"When President Trump was imposing travel restrictions in March, specifically on China, then-candidate Biden called it 'xenophobic' and 'fear mongering' so now President Biden is putting travel restrictions on people coming in from other countries. What word would we use to describe that?" the reporter asked.

"I don't think that's a fair articulation," Psaki said. She shifted her focus to the "Muslim ban" that President Trump implemented, saying that was what Biden referred to as "xenophobic." She also stated Biden supported the travel ban before last week's inauguration.

"He was critical of the former president for having a policy that wasn't more comprehensive than travel restrictions and he conveyed, at the time, and more recently, of having a multifaceted approach – mask-wearing, vaccine distribution, funding in order to get 100 million shots in the arms of Americans in the first 100 day – not just travel restrictions," Psaki said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...s-take-on-xenophobia-and-travel-bans-n2583695

Every single part of what Psaki said is a lie. Every syllable.

First, Beijing Joe most certainly called Trump "xenophobic" for putting a travel ban on the Chinese as of January 31, 2020.

Second, as of that date, not one ******* source - not one, check it if you don't believe me, not the CDC, not Fauci, not the Secretary of Health, not one - recommended mask wearing.

Third, as of January 31, 2020 when Trump imposed the travel restriction, February 3, 2020 when Beijing Joe called Trump xenophobic and a "fear monger" for imposing the travel ban from China, or June 6, 2020 when he repeated those stupid claims, THERE WAS NO ******* VACCINE, you lying imbecile.

Fourth, the China travel ban HAD ******* NOTHING TO DO WITH GODDAMN MUSLIMS, you blithering idiot.

Fifth, the ban on travel from terrorist nations HAD NOT ONE GODDAMN THING TO DO WITH RELIGION, you lying shill.

So how did the Presstitutes react to this series of lies? As usual ... with nothing.

So me, a guy on the internet, is paying more attention to the endless lies from this White House than the people paid to do so.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
TSF, this thread is going to bust all records because Joe Biden is suffering dementia, every sentient being knows it, the spineless media presstitutes are a goddamn embarrassment who need their faces shoved in the pile of feces they try and ram down our throats every day, and I am not going to stand by and let it happen. Another example of the fawning, flaccid "coverage" by the scum known as media:

Biden had a "town hall" last night. Stellar. Anderson Pooper asked the usual litany of hard-hitting questions.

Did he ask about Cuomo killing thousands? No, apparently not something worth talking about. I mean, a governor killing a bunch of citizens and then hiding data and lying about it is no big deal. TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS!!

Did he ask about the lack of contact with governors dealing with winter storms and power outages? Once again, no, but no biggie. So Americans are dying. Do they live near the ocean? See, they don't matter.

About the justification for keeping schools closed, other than to mollify unions that love their members getting paid for vastly less work? Nothing. But safety. Because building back better be before being buttsniffed because bullshitting bloviating blowhard bullhorn blasting bimbos. Or something. It was late and Beijing Joe missed his nap.

About the fact that China is imprisoning tens of thousands, threatening our ally Taiwan? Not directly but the word "China" did come up and Beijing Joe explained that we can't be too hard on China, our devout enemy plotting to destroy us, because "culturally there are different norms in each country that their leaders are expected to follow.” Yeah, you tell him, Beijing Joe. Like in America our leaders are expected not to kill us and release deadly viruses on the world, while in China ... never mind.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...knows-i-like-kids-better-than-people-1031055/

What about confronting Beijing Joe on his patently false claim that there "was no vaccine" when he became President, and there "was absolutely no vaccine distribution system in place, at all," when in fact Beijing Joe got the ******* vaccine on December 20, 2020 and as of the date the Dementia-in-Chief took office, 924,000 Americans per day were getting the vaccine - basically what Beijing Joe was promising, i.e., "100 million vaccines in the first 100 days." Nope, nothing about that.

That was a mere gaffe, by the way, not a lie.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It was a verbal stumble, a typical Biden gaffe, as he had already mentioned 50 million doses being available when he took office. Ex Trump officials should especially cool the outrage meter, as it just looks silly. <a href="https://t.co/HFjH01lXgH">https://t.co/HFjH01lXgH</a></p>— Glenn Kessler (@GlennKesslerWP) <a href="https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/1361879261691396104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, that's it, the problem is ex-Trump officials taking exception to blatant lies. ******* Trump. TAX RETURNS!!

Or was Beijing Joe, the Demented, asked about one of his staff literally threatening a female reporter, or about the obvious conflict where one of his staff was DATING somebody covering the White House? Nope, nothing to see here, nothing at all. Threatening to "end" somebody is no big deal. Another gaffe. Seriously, can't you people take a gaffe or 100?

What a joke. Some of the highlights of Beijing Xiden's comments include the following flowers of eloquence that would humble Shakespeare, discomfit Milton, and silence Melville:

About living in the White House: “I wake up every morning, look at Jill, and say ‘Where the hell are we?’” I buy that.

Regarding Pooper's "child," i.e., somebody else's kid: “I get it, no, no, everybody knows I like kids better than people.” I guess that explains support for abortion.

On China's treatment of Muslims: “The central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightening control in China, and he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that. I point out to him, no American president can be sustained as a president if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States.” Sorry, does somebody have an idiot translator?

The mainstream media fails to report on A SINGLE GODDAMN POINT I raised. The lies, the babbling, the weird statements, the confusion, the lack of genuine questioning, NOTHING.

In closing, **** the media. Lying liars licking Beijing Joe's butthole like an ice cream cone, and represented by one of the stupidest people ever to get paid to speak in public.

iu

"Hi, I'm professionally stupid. I'll have to circle back on what that means
since I read it on the internet and am too dumb to know what it means."

deljzc

Reaction score
I can't watch the evening news without completely losing my temper. It's outrageous how sympathetic and kind they are to Biden and his administration. Every so-called "expert" they interview just reinforces the narrative they want to push down our throats.

It's all going to backfire on them again. The media is so full of themselves they don't even realized how compromised and biased they are. Their "bubbles" are as rigid and lock tight as anything I've ever seen. It's just amazing to me they don't realize the anger they cause to like half this country just by opening their mouths every night.

They are either too stupid to realize it or too arrogant to care. And either of those answers pretty much sums up their issues.

A republican WILL win again. And its going to happen very, very soon if the media keeps shoving this bullshit down our throats every night. As the propaganda machine of the democratic party, that's only going to end badly for them.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could share your belief that elections can change things, del, but the reality is this: (D)ims openly committed ballot fraud in 2020 and are not going to be stopped by something as meaningless as elections.

My belief is that nothing changes until Republicans commit the same type of over, blatant ... shall we call it "systemic"? ... election fraud. Just magically appear with 250,000 ballots at 3:30 a.m. and BOOM! Republican wins.

Then perhaps America will give a **** about voter fraud.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Not just the "news", network TV is practically unwatchable now. Fictitious dramas now have to include COVID, like it exists in said fictitious dramas.
On top of that every perp is now an angry white male. Add into the mix that every couple is now of a racial or sexual mix, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I watch TV to escape the day to day bullshit, not to be reprogramed.

I stick to Andy Griffith, Sanford and Son, All in the Family, Twilight Zone, Green Acres and the Beverly Hillbillies

It'll all be alright...I'll be dead soon. :)

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm waiting for some fellow to serially give hundreds of pregnant women the morning after pill. He can't be arrested or convicted because the pill doesn't harm the mother and realistically he hasn't committed a crime against any living entity.

Essentially he's done nothing wrong, harmed nobody.

Prove I'm wrong.

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
I'm waiting for some fellow to serially give hundreds of pregnant women the morning after pill. He can't be arrested or convicted because the pill doesn't harm the mother and realistically he hasn't committed a crime against any living entity.

Essentially he's done nothing wrong, harmed nobody.

Prove I'm wrong.
Well, you would be wrong with the fact that the morning after pill does absolutely nothing when someone is already pregnant. It's emergency contraception meant to work towards keeping someone from getting pregnant ........for example if a condom broke during sex.

Also, did I miss a post where this fits into this thread. I must have.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry NC, my half-assed response was related to an earlier comment that Biden was pro-choice, essentially suggesting that alhtough he says he loves children, he apparently is not against terminating their life pre-birth.

Shocking as it may seem, having been married for pretty much all of recorded time, I don't know a great deal at this point about birth control methods aside from the big C and the big V.

I'm sorry if my poorly considered attempt to shock... well, you know, shocked. Often I type before entirely engaging my brain.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't watch the evening news without completely losing my temper. It's outrageous how sympathetic and kind they are to Biden and his administration. Every so-called "expert" they interview just reinforces the narrative they want to push down our throats.

It's all going to backfire on them again. The media is so full of themselves they don't even realized how compromised and biased they are. Their "bubbles" are as rigid and lock tight as anything I've ever seen. It's just amazing to me they don't realize the anger they cause to like half this country just by opening their mouths every night.

They are either too stupid to realize it or too arrogant to care. And either of those answers pretty much sums up their issues.

A republican WILL win again. And its going to happen very, very soon if the media keeps shoving this bullshit down our throats every night. As the propaganda machine of the democratic party, that's only going to end badly for them.
The local media used to have catch phrases like "we report, so you can decide", not that I ever believed that. Last night I saw the head anchor of the NBC affiliate in Phoenix say it's his job to "explain" to his viewers what's going on in the world. They're beyond arrogant.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The local media used to have catch phrases like "we report, so you can decide", not that I ever believed that. Last night I saw the head anchor of the NBC affiliate in Phoenix say it's his job to "explain" to his viewers what's going on in the world. They're beyond arrogant.
It’s all op-eds now. No one is capable of reporting actual events without putting a slant on it, usually with a commie point of view or flat out lies.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, you would be wrong with the fact that the morning after pill does absolutely nothing when someone is already pregnant. It's emergency contraception meant to work towards keeping someone from getting pregnant ........for example if a condom broke during sex.

Also, did I miss a post where this fits into this thread. I must have.
Wig probably meant the RU486 abortion pill.

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
Wig probably meant the RU486 abortion pill.
I never would have thought that on my own, thanks!

Also, and excuse me for taking the thread in this direction, that pill wouldn't work in that manner either. Unless you think you just take a pill and poof .....spontaneous abortion.

Ok, done.......please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
I never would have thought that on my own, thanks!

Also, and excuse me for taking the thread in this direction, that pill wouldn't work in that manner either. Unless you think you just take a pill and poof .....spontaneous abortion.

Ok, done.......please continue with your regularly scheduled discussion.
No it’s usually excruciating pain for the female for hours requiring a couple of doses of the drug before the child is expelled from the uterus.

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
No it’s usually excruciating pain for the female for hours requiring a couple of doses of the drug before the child is expelled from the uterus.
Yeah, that's not exactly how that works.

It's two different drugs that are given. Mifepristone, the one referred to as RU486, is given first. If orally it has to be dissolved under the tongue and then within 48 hours the second med is given Misoprotol. The first one blocks the hormones necessary, the second one helps to start the process of the contractions. These meds can also be given vaginally, depends on the doctor, as there are reasons for either method. It takes more than just "hours" for everything to come out, more like days and there is a chance that bleeding can become out of control prompting the woman to then go in for an emergency D&C.

It's also not just used to abort a child, it's also used when the women has lost the child but everything is still there in her body with her body still reacting like it's pregnant. Knowing that it can sometimes take up to a couple of months before the body finally expels the contents the woman makes a decision to help the process along via the "abortion pills" if it's within the first 8 weeks. And yes, that happens more than you know.

Thread jack.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's not exactly how that works.

It's two different drugs that are given. Mifepristone, the one referred to as RU486, is given first. If orally it has to be dissolved under the tongue and then within 48 hours the second med is given Misoprotol. The first one blocks the hormones necessary, the second one helps to start the process of the contractions. These meds can also be given vaginally, depends on the doctor, as there are reasons for either method. It takes more than just "hours" for everything to come out, more like days and there is a chance that bleeding can become out of control prompting the woman to then go in for an emergency D&C.

It's also not just used to abort a child, it's also used when the women has lost the child but everything is still there in her body with her body still reacting like it's pregnant. Knowing that it can sometimes take up to a couple of months before the body finally expels the contents the woman makes a decision to help the process along via the "abortion pills" if it's within the first 8 weeks. And yes, that happens more than you know.

Thread jack.
It happens very rarely. But girlpower activists would have us believe that every other pregnancy results in the need for partial birth abortion.

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
It happens very rarely. But girlpower activists would have us believe that every other pregnancy results in the need for partial birth abortion.

The situation I described happens more than you know, but please enlighten me with your male knowledge of this.

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with partial birth abortion. Why does this get thrown in the mix when it isn't even part of the discussion. It's a talking point.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
The situation I described happens more than you know, but please enlighten me with your male knowledge of this.

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with partial birth abortion. Why does this get thrown in the mix when it isn't even part of the discussion. It's a talking point.

i have actually done the research and looked at the numbers. Do your own homework female instead of using Planned Parenthood’s talking points. I brought partial birth abortion up because girl power activists push infanticide as if women would die in childbirth 85-90% of the time without it.

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
i have actually done the research and looked at the numbers. Do your own homework female instead of using Planned Parenthood’s talking points. I brought partial birth abortion up because girl power activists push infanticide as if women would die in childbirth 85-90% of the time without it.
LOL!!! I go to Planned Parenthood for nothing.......none of their information, just as I avoid the more right leaning side of that discussion with their own talking points. Spare me.

I discuss the abortion pill from my own and others experience with losing a baby via natural causes but the placenta and everything else remains and may remain there up to several months before the body expels the contents. It becomes mentally hard to continue with all the pregnancy symptoms knowing there is no longer a baby. Therefore you have other options, and one of those is to take the 2nd pill set of the abortion pills to start the contractions to complete the miscarriage.

but hey, continue to tell me all about it with your extensive research.

Just for the record, I'm not for abortion. I'm morally against it, but also don't feel like the government needs to be involved in those things either.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Also, those idiots get paid to read a teleprompter. The fact they can read what somebody else wrote qualifies them as literate - nothing more. Half those idiots could not change a tire if their lives depended on it.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I stick to Andy Griffith, Sanford and Son, All in the Family, Twilight Zone, Green Acres and the Beverly Hillbillies

It'll all be alright...I'll be dead soon. :)

I do this a lot as well, rather than being lectured to by what's on now. I like to DVR old movies and found Gone With The Wind a few nights ago.
This is a classic film, winning more Oscars than all but a handful of movies, however TMC found it necessary to add the following disclaimer....

"Presented as originally released in 1939. Includes themes and character depictions which may be offensive and problematic to contemporary audiences."

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I do this a lot as well, rather than being lectured to by what's on now. I like to DVR old movies and found Gone With The Wind a few nights ago.
This is a classic film, winning more Oscars than all but a handful of movies, however TMC found it necessary to add the following disclaimer....

"Presented as originally released in 1939. Includes themes and character depictions which may be offensive and problematic to contemporary audiences."
TMC should stick to the football forum. ;)

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A republican WILL win again. And its going to happen very, very soon...
How exactly is a republican going to win when the democrats are free to just keep bringing in ballots until they get the outcome they want? Seriously? How do you see an upset occurring in the new system?