• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Remember all that “muh legacy” stuff? Kinda the same thing. It sucks, but hardly unexpected.
There is no other reason to end such a program than BS politics!

And who ends up suffering for it?!?
And who is going to stand up for the hard working tax paying honest Americans to rally against this BS?!?

That fence has a purpose folks...

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
There is no other reason to end such a program than BS politics!

And who ends up suffering for it?!?
And who is going to stand up for the hard working tax paying honest Americans to rally against this BS?!?

That fence has a purpose folks...
But see, that's just it. They don't care who suffers. All they know is Trump signed it so it must be bad. Could you imagine the uproar from the left if they left ANYTHING from the Trump administration in tact? That's why it's not really unexpected.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
as I said before - ICE is the ones who stopped it.

though, at this point you can guarandamntee that the Harris/Biden Assministration 100% agrees with this, or they'd have taken quick steps to restore it.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
"The bombing begins in five minutes."
Dems had a conniption when Reagan said that, and he was joking.
Now Xiden does it for real....not so much.
Tell me who the warmongers are again?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But we all know how incredibly important Syria is to American interests. Just look at all the horrible detriments to Americans the past four years during the Trump Presidency directly related to not bombing Syria.

200.gif

Oh, and by-the-by, the claim that Syria used chemical weapons on its own population? A ******* lie.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'm just beyond baffled a single person would vote for Biden or the perverted clown show that his party has become.

Each day is mind blowing ****** up **** that has nothing to do with the betterment of this country. It's actually the opposite.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
$3.10 a gallon today and it's February. Memorial Day weekend should be fun. Yea, Joe!
I was told today to quit bitching about fuel prices because I obviously don’t understand supply and demand. If I did, this would all make sense. The retards have won.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I was told today to quit bitching about fuel prices because I obviously don’t understand supply and demand. If I did, this would all make sense. The retards have won.
They obviously don't understand our energy independence has been greatly hampered by a bunch of leftist turds.Oh and a illegitimate pawn president who has no cheese left on his cracker.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Biden is showing what a complete ******* shitbag he is. I haven't seen him do one thing that was actually a benefit to the United States. Not one. Just leftist agenda horseshit. What a dumber than dirt complete tool. He's nothing but an old washed up has been pawn for our enemies within and abroad.
Can we be shocked? We knew what we were getting. I hope America is able to tough this one out

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I will note that James Dean was gay.

Not necessarily true according to somebody who knew him pretty well, Tab Hunter (who came out as gay 15 years ago and would have no incentive to misstate the fact).

Tab Hunter, a former 1950s matinee idol and friend of the Rebel Without a Cause star who publicly came out of the closet in 2006, weighed in on the gossip when I sat down with him at South by Southwest to talk about his new Jeffrey Schwarz-directed documentary, Tab Hunter Confidential.

Hunter, now 83, said he knew "Jimmy pretty well" because his friend Dick Clayton was his agent.

"People always said that," Hunter said about Dean swinging both ways. "All I know is I saw him with Ursula Andrews a lot and with Pier Angeli." (Dean was dating Andrews at the time of his death. He and Angeli apparently wanted to marry but never did because her mother was against it.)

"People want to hang labels on people—Oh, he's like this or he's like that—[but] to me I don't buy into that...As far as I know [about] Jimmy, no," Hunter said.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

That was really good. The limousine liberal new jersey cowboy..hahahaha.

Never liked his music. He has maybe one or two songs that are decent. The rest are just noise with too much saxophone. Nothing inspiring. Just noise.

Stewey

Reaction score
That was really good. The limousine liberal new jersey cowboy..hahahaha.

Never liked his music. He has maybe one or two songs that are decent. The rest are just noise with too much saxophone. Nothing inspiring. Just noise.

Never liked his music either, but too much saxophone? You must not like saxophone then. From what I've heard most of his songs had no sax solos.

...and thats good because I think Clarence Clemmons (RIP} sax playing blows (pun intended).

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Never liked his music either, but too much saxophone? You must not like saxophone then. From what I've heard most of his songs had no sax solos.

...and thats good because I think Clarence Clemmons (RIP} sax playing blows (pun intended).
Not in rock music, but I will say I like how it's applied in some of Tina Turners music. To each his own when it comes to music, what is great for some is garbage for others.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
**** Springsteen! When asked about the 2009 SB, he said he hated football, did not even know who was playing.

He's successful because of the musicians surrounding him, nothing more. Obviously musical tastes are subjective, but I don't get why some feel he's all that.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I never listened to or liked the prick's music. Just didn't resonate with me. So I've never had a conflict in looking at him for what he is and judging him accordingly with no ties that would otherwise confuse me.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

National Guard troops defending Capitol reportedly sick after eating raw meat​

By Lee Brown
March 3, 2021 | 7:25am | Updated

National Guard soldiers defending the US Capitol have gotten ill after being fed meat that is almost completely raw — with shaved metal also found in the disgusting meals, according to whistleblowers.

An anonymous staff sergeant with the Michigan National Guard told WXYZ that the force has repeatedly complained after more than a dozen troops were sickened by undercooked meat.

“Yesterday, for instance, there were 74 different meals found with raw beef in them,” the sergeant told the station Monday, sharing images of meat that looked completely raw in the middle.

“Just yesterday … soldiers had found metal shavings in their food,” he said.

Undercooked meals that are “good from the start” were then made “even more dangerous” by a delay of up to four hours before they were served, he said.

One soldier said they have “been getting sick and vomiting after eating.”

Despite their key role in defending the Capitol against feared domestic terrorist plots, the troops were also being woefully underfed, the sergeant complained.

A typical breakfast was “maybe a Danish and some sort of juice,” while at times it was “clearly a dinner roll and SunnyD,” the sergeant said.

Another soldier complained last month that “Multiple soldiers have been getting sick and vomiting after eating,” the Detroit News noted.

“Morale is very bad; many have served overseas and cannot believe the quality of food they are being fed here,” the soldier complained.

The Michigan National Guard — which has nearly 1,000 troops still at the Capitol — released a statement Monday calling the reports “very concerning” and “unacceptable,” and said it was dealing with the contractor involved.

“The health and wellbeing of our Michigan National Guard service members is paramount to their success as they continue to serve in missions in the United States and around the globe,” the statement said.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s office told local media that she had taken up the issue last month and had been assured it had been fixed.

All 14 members of the Michigan House delegation signed a letter Tuesday asking the National Guard to void the food service contract and find another vendor.

“It is completely unacceptable that our men and women serving in Washington, D.C., are being hospitalized due to the food they are being provided,” the lawmakers wrote.

Michigan troops make up about 20% of the 5,200 guard soldiers and airmen supporting civilian law enforcement at the Capitol, the Detroit News noted, with its deployment set to end March 12.

With Post wires