• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Joe Biden's America

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
They should be home. Not this bogus **** show they have them on. Unless they plan on doing something that would warrant an army protecting them.

Did I ever mention how much I detest politicians?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So they passed the 2T bill. **** you! I won’t see a dime but even if I did get some pennies my fuckingtaxtes will explode. You dumb **** dims that voted for these POS amazes me.

there is more. Money going elsewhere then helping us. Wtf.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
So they passed the 2T bill. **** you! I won’t see a dime but even if I did get some pennies my fuckingtaxtes will explode. You dumb **** dims that voted for these POS amazes me.

They haven't even spent the money from all of the bills they passed prior to this. It's just a great big money laundering event and payoffs for those who helped them steal power.

Reactions: JMM

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
When's the State of the Union Address? Apparently that's not a thing anymore when there's a potato at the helm.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
............................50oxxc.jpg

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for yinz man, but here I am a septuagenarian and they be throwin cash at my *** like no tomorrow. I got $2800 muchachos comin' and me and my main squeeze are goin' down to the cruise ship and throwin it all on black. **** it...easy come easy go.

Easy%20Come%20Easy%20Go.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sorry for yinz man, but here I am a septuagenarian and they be throwin cash at my *** like no tomorrow. I got $2800 muchachos comin' and me and my main squeeze are goin' down to the cruise ship and throwin it all on black. **** it...easy come easy go.

Easy%20Come%20Easy%20Go.jpg
Still haven't gotten my $1400. I guess we have to apply for it on our tax return.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten my $1400. I guess we have to apply for it on our tax return.
I didn't get a dime. You have to do it on your taxes. We owed more money, so it's a big nothing burger for me.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Convention of the states! It looks like safe guarding the election process got added to my list, since they're hell bent on corrupting it to the core. This stuff has to end and these entrenched people have to go.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"Open Biden"

FF to about 3:15...

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

CDC: Vaccinated people can safely gather indoors without masks​

BY NATHANIEL WEIXEL - 03/08/21 11:17 AM EST

New guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggest it is safe for fully vaccinated people to gather indoors with each other without masks.

"If you and a friend, or you and a family member are both vaccinated, you can have dinner together" without wearing masks or without distancing, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said.

In addition, vaccinated people can visit with someone in a single household who is unvaccinated, without protections.

Walensky said it is an "important first step" and the guidance will change over time.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
**** the CDC. I'm not getting vaxed for something that only has a 0.02% chance of killing me. It was all hype to begin with to stall Trump's booming economy and flood the election with invalid votes.

I was in Cincy this weekend and curfew was an hour later than when I was there in January. Back then 'rona came out at 10pm. Now the virus doesn't hit the bars until 11.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

No no. You misunderstand. Joe Biden GUARANTEES he will not raise your taxes unless you make $400k or more. You can take that to the bank. And if your taxes DO increase due to some clerical error, you always have the right to join hundreds of thousands of Americans who simply choose not to file.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
you can take it to the bank, but if they keep extending Foreclosure/Eviction and Bankruptcy moratoriums, the banks will be shuttered.

Reactions: wig

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get a dime. You have to do it on your taxes. We owed more money, so it's a big nothing burger for me.
I don't get jack either. Haven't gotten one of these stimuli bonuses.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
the upper 1% of the population exceeds income to qualify for such stimulus. I'd bet even Jeeves doesn't get a stimulus check.

Ogres do, though.