• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Things Getting Ugly in Green Bay

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is he trying to force a trade?

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I think he had more leverage before the draft. That being said if you give up 2 1st rounders, a starting QB and a 3rd. for Stafford, what do you give up for Rogers?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He is a nippleless piss-ant who thinks he is smarter than anybody. When he celebrity hosted Jepordy he said he could have answered all of them no problem because he is a trivia maniac. ( he mau know a lot of trivia but NOT ALL. ).

As for Blitz's question,.... my answer is NOTHING. He is on the down side of his career, has had injury issues and I wouldn't go that in dept to trade for him. I ONLY feel bad for the GB Packers team & Fans for having to put up with his horseshit & holier than thou attitude blaming others besides himself for everything crap-*** . **** him and yes

RED HOT POKER time

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
He is a nippleless piss-ant who thinks he is smarter than anybody. When he celebrity hosted Jepordy he said he could have answered all of them no problem because he is a trivia maniac. ( he mau know a lot of trivia but NOT ALL. ).

As for Blitz's question,.... my answer is NOTHING. He is on the down side of his career, has had injury issues and I wouldn't go that in dept to trade for him. I ONLY feel bad for the GB Packers team & Fans for having to put up with his horseshit & holier than thou attitude blaming others besides himself for everything crap-*** . **** him and yes

RED HOT POKER time

Salute the nation
To hell with packers fans, give those arrogant drunkards some of that red hot pokin' while you're at it

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
First Farve, now Rogers. Makes you wonder if it isn’t the management that is the problem?

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
I’ve actually met and chatted with him twice, first time gigantic dbag...second time almost a normal person and any team would be crazy to be giving away what the LAR gave for Stafford (which was crazy as well).

As for the jeopardy comment from know it all Rodgers has anyone seen the episode where Cheech Marin played on celebrity jeopardy? Dude probably rang in first and answered correctly about 90-95% of the board....and Cheech would smoke A Rodge in a game of jeopardy guaranteed!!!!

Stewey

Reaction score
First Farve, now Rogers. Makes you wonder if it isn’t the management that is the problem?

Misspelling a name really shouldn't count as a misspelling if you spell it the way it's pronounced! lol

First AB then Bell. Doubt it's a management problem.

Or was it Bell first then AB? Can't remember **** anymore.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he had more leverage before the draft. That being said if you give up 2 1st rounders, a starting QB and a 3rd. for Stafford, what do you give up for Rogers?
I think you give up less because of his age. He's only got a few seasons at best left. There's not much room to make a deal here for any team.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve actually met and chatted with him twice, first time gigantic dbag...second time almost a normal person and any team would be crazy to be giving away what the LAR gave for Stafford (which was crazy as well).

As for the jeopardy comment from know it all Rodgers has anyone seen the episode where Cheech Marin played on celebrity jeopardy? Dude probably rang in first and answered correctly about 90-95% of the board....and Cheech would smoke A Rodge in a game of jeopardy guaranteed!!!!

A-N-D

Cheech is a hellA lot more fun to watch than down your nose arron

Salute the nation

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score
I see what you did there. :smokin:

steelhurt

Reaction score
Absolutely have ZERO respect for this *******. God happened to bless him with enormous athletic talent but stopped right there. I said in an earlier post that I lost all respect for him when he abandoned his family. Does not communicate with his parents and brothers and even skipped out on his grandfathers funeral. One day this guy is going to be full of regrets.
He thinks he’s above everyone and too smart for all of us. And they call Big Ben a douche!
GB needs to move on from him ASAP!

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely have ZERO respect for this *******. God happened to bless him with enormous athletic talent but stopped right there. I said in an earlier post that I lost all respect for him when he abandoned his family. Does not communicate with his parents and brothers and even skipped out on his grandfathers funeral. One day this guy is going to be full of regrets.
He thinks he’s above everyone and too smart for all of us. And they call Big Ben a douche!
GB needs to move on from him ASAP!
Sounds like a complete piece of garbage

mdk2

Reaction score
Rogers is the most overrated QB in the last 20 years probably. He throws a great ball, the guy doesn't win when it matters though.
Conveniently, it is never made his fault by the media and himself. I've never seen a QB point more fingers than him.
Not to mention, his smug and entitled personality. I hope he retires and goes away.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

This guy was a gigantic d-bag from day one.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My Aunt who owns stock in the Green Bay Packers and a lifetime fan. She hasn't liked him from day one and still doen't like him regardless of his ability. He is absolutely not a normal decent down to earth guy and she lets me know that when we visit and talk football.

Just for the record, she attends and VOTEs at packers meetings when alotted for.

Salute the nation

steelhurt

Reaction score
Sounds like a complete piece of garbage
You just don’t ever never ditch your immediate family no matter how rich and famous you become. Only have one mom and dad and when they’re gone it’s too late. He was bitching about how they made him go to church as a kid and brought him up as a Christian. Omg my heart bleeds for this *****. His parents were trying to instill religion and values in him but now he’s trashing them for it.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
You can pretty much see why this team hasn't won a championship. Being a little better on paper does not win big games. If it would have been like this in 2011 there would have been no wrestling belt and the Steelers would have 7.

paperclip

Reaction score
can't win when it counts? hasn't won a championship?

he/Packers beat the steelers in the SB.