• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Time for Ben to take a retirment holiday

Stewey

Reaction score
They keep sticking microphones in his face and he keeps taking the bait. Just STFU and let the pension checks roll in and live on the speaking circuit where you don't say anything.
Can you provide a link?

steelhurt

Reaction score
So you must be referring to Ben making that recent statement that todays players are coddled and different from when he broke into the league in 2004. Ben said that players were more about the team back then and that they are more me first now. It appeared he was placing some blame on the Steeler’s lack of success in playoffs from 2011 until he retired on these coddled players. Don’t know if he exactly meant it that way but Cam was upset by the comments. Ben imo needs to chill and enjoy his very luxurious life with his family.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
So you must be referring to Ben making that recent statement that todays players are coddled and different from when he broke into the league in 2004. Ben said that players were more about the team back then and that they are more me first now. It appeared he was placing some blame on the Steeler’s lack of success in playoffs from 2011 until he retired on these coddled players. Don’t know if he exactly meant it that way but Cam was upset by the comments. Ben imo needs to chill and enjoy his very luxurious life with his family.
Bingo. And not sure Ben 2004-2010 was the same as Ben 2016- retirement. That seemed like a bit of an evolution.

Stewey

Reaction score

For the first time I'm beginning to wonder if Ben is really the 'all about me" douchebag others is say he is.
Found this:

Not getting enough credit for his winning pass to Santonio Holmes in the SB?
The audacity to draft Rudolf? among a bunch of other ****.

Last edited:

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you provide a link?

For the first time I'm beginning to wonder if Ben is really the 'all about me" douchebag others is say he is
Found this:

or he was hoping for accountability in his last 14 years as he had in his 1st 4 years.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
how ******* tough is it to link to a damn story

even worse you don't even give any details about the story you are crying about.

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
**** there is a story on this site about it

help draw clicks to the News side of the site

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
how ******* tough is it to link to a damn story

even worse you don't even give any details about the story you are crying about.
love you Coolie. you are one of the best things that keep this board alive. but if opening poster had been a bit more clear on what he/she wearing a blue dress....was talking about then no link would be needed.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
love you Coolie. you are one of the best things that keep this board alive. but if opening poster had been a bit more clear on what he/she wearing a blue dress....was talking about then no link would be needed.
do it is a drunken Blitz night

which is why I tacked on the second part of that post

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
you have to realize that opening links on random posts on websites is not as safe as it was when this board was created.
well the story was posted onthis site a few hours ago

I would think a link to SN homepage would be fairly safe

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I don't know how to link. Like I said. Type Ben's name, Cam's name,, Coolshades name or Pittsburgh Steelers. It's gonna come up. Ben earned about 260 million in his career. He doesn't need to say anything about the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just say, I'm a fan myself now and look forward to the games. And if he still thinks he can play and wants to. It's his right. Go play in Seattle.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
at this point when the internet is so much a part of our world posting links is not as important as it was 20 years ago. we need to change with the times

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I don't know how to link. Like I said. Type Ben's name, Cam's name,, Coolshades name or Pittsburgh Steelers. It's gonna come up. Ben earned about 260 million in his career. He doesn't need to say anything about the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just say, I'm a fan myself now and look forward to the games. And if he still thinks he can play and wants to. It's his right. Go play in Seattle.
do you know how to copy a web address and paste it in your post?

that is all it takes

lots of stories come up with any of those searches...who the **** knows which one you are crying about

as for him shutting up

**** that

people ***** all the time about players or coaches not saying **** in interviews

now Ben is saying too much

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
no we don't
you are right we can stay in the past. we can ask people to post links to things that people like me who are behind the times could find in 5 seconds.

lets stay in the past.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
you are right we can stay in the past. we can ask people to post links to things that people like me who are behind the times could find in 5 seconds.

lets stay in the past.
why should they have to find it

common ******* courtesy - post a link

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
why should they have to find it

common ******* courtesy - post a link
because when that rule was around it was a kinder gentler world. did you know a random poster could post an innocent link and we click on it and it destroys our laptops?
I have been advised by multiple people smarter than me to not open random links on random boards