• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Time to buy 91 jerseys

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
No knee for Stephon Tuitt.

https://twitter.com/DOCnation_7/status/1287760493449555968

stephon tuitt
@DOCnation_7
Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that. My grandmother was a immigrant from the Carribean and age worked her *** off to bring 20 people over the right way. She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
No knee for Stephon Tuitt.

https://twitter.com/DOCnation_7/status/1287760493449555968

stephon tuitt
@DOCnation_7
Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that. My grandmother was a immigrant from the Carribean and age worked her *** off to bring 20 people over the right way. She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.

This is the American dream that I grew up learning about. Coming to this country to make a better life for your family through hard work and have your children do the same for their children.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god the ignorance in the responses. White punk woke kids telling a black man his opinion is wrong and shouldn't be heard, basically get with program and kneel like your told. Do they ******* listen to what they are saying? Holy **** this woke movement is filled with some real *** clowns.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
not for nothing, I will never buy a jersey because of a players political/moral beliefs. I buy and wear jerseys of players whose play and leadership on the field impress me. but that is just me. your mileage may vary.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Inquiring minds want to know, do players benefit financially from the selling of jersey's with their name and number on it?

if so, to what extent?

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Inquiring minds want to know, do players benefit financially from the selling of jersey's with their name and number on it?

if so, to what extent?

It's probably like album sales, the artist gets paid $0.07 for every copy bought. Cha ching!

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I will never buy a jersey because of a players political/moral beliefs.

I hear you there. It's just really refreshing to see someone go against the new norm and not give a **** what anybody thinks. That to me is also the definition of a leader, someone who forges their own path without caring or listening to all the outside noise & bullshit and being influenced by it.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I hear you there. It's just really refreshing to see someone go against the new norm and not give a **** what anybody thinks. That to me is also the definition of a leader, someone who forges their own path without caring or listening to all the outside noise & bullshit and being influenced by it.

I might add to go against the grain because it's the right thing to do and NOT just to make noise

thanks Steelworth

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

This attitude here will get you far in life.
I learned that myself.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
that is fine, but I meant ream leader... football leader and not the politics. as I said, u do u. I appreciate his perspective but that won't get me to buy a jersey.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
that is fine, but I meant ream leader... football leader and not the politics. as I said, u do u. I appreciate his perspective but that won't get me to buy a jersey.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

that alone wouldn't get me to either...but if I was considering his jersey or someone else's who did kneel....I would take his

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Hope he sticks to it, but have a feeling he will cave under the pressure. Tomlin said the team will be united in whatever they do, but don't see how this will be possible with Ben, Al, and now Tuitt

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hope he sticks to it, but have a feeling he will cave under the pressure. Tomlin said the team will be united in whatever they do, but don't see how this will be possible with Ben, Al, and now Tuitt
I dunno some people don't cave in their beliefs. I hope he doesn't...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw this a few days ago, good for him.

Think it's hysterical that Yahoo News stopped allowing comments on their site. They were getting pounded on many of their lame stories.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Bravo Mr.Tuitt! It's a horrible misguided idea in the first place. I'm glad someone on the team has the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing. Congrats on your success in the best country in the world. Nobody is perfect as we are all imperfect humans.

I would hope the Steelers can lead the way in a different message of unity through sports. They bring people together.

Whenever I'm out and I see someone in steelers gear I automatically think friend and say hello.

Don't ruin it for millions of people.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
What's Tomlin think about this?