• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

tj 5th yr option picked up

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Superman

Everyone's Most Favorite Member
merely a flash in the pan at this point. does he have the pedigree and mentality to keep his needle pointing up? does he get it above the neck? all remains to be seen. vet min. we still have first ballot hall of famer, mr gold jacket himself, anthony chickillo in case this guy doesnt pan out.

Litos

merely a flash in the pan at this point. does he have the pedigree and mentality to keep his needle pointing up? does he get it above the neck? all remains to be seen. vet min. we still have first ballot hall of famer, mr gold jacket himself, anthony chickillo in case this guy doesnt pan out.

wish we had, we lost chickillo! The sky is faling!

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag

Chickillo's head has grown so don't be counting to much on his play being superior anymore.

EDIT: That's why the cut him

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Chickillo's head has grown so don't be counting to much on his play being superior anymore.

EDIT: That's why the cut him

Salute the nation

Ohh that would explain cooch's social distancing from him, as it couldn't be that he was wrong about him. I am still in disagreement of the move I would have traded chickislow for cleveland's two number ones. Shit it isn't too late Steelers get on the phone.

Steelr4evr

I just want it all to add up to a super bowl win. TJ has produced year in and out. He sure earned his without question.

ADVERTISEMENT