• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

TJ Sunday

johngaenzler

Reaction score
Assuming he’s feeling OK, if TJ tests negative Saturday am and again Sunday am, couldn’t he play??

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It don't matter.

If I was the Ravens I would not have Jackson throw more than 10 times all game..
If they just keep the ball on the ground with Jackson and the backs, they will run for 350 yards easy..

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
then stack the box and you have Bush and Minkah rotate as Spy. With how angry Cam is you just need to put a more capable DT next to him, seriously what is MT beef with Buggs he is a big body that once he settles in is hard to mo push around. As dominant as Wormley was at Michigan I was excited about another Wolverine on the roster after Bush and Gentry but this guy gets pushed like a rag doll. He is not consistent at holding up at the point once in a while he will blow up a lane, but since the Det, Chargers game he has been just a turnstile, allowing cam to get doubled and the OL that side gets to the 2nd level and if bush and Joe come down they have no clear lane.
They want to run Freeman and Murray play a solid 3-3-5 where if Watt is playing he is right at the edge and you have at NG Heyward and hopefully Buggs or revenge game by Wormsley get Highsmith to go after big Al and play a cover 6 just double Andrews and force Lamar to beat you as a passerby throwing to Brown and Watkins, Press Brown and with the injures have Layne jam Bateman. Need to see some S blitzes to force Lamar to throw on the run as that is when is is most inaccurate.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Haden out Cam possibly out. I would hope that TJ would make a difference but not sure

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Haden out Cam possibly out. I would hope that TJ would make a difference but not sure

Just like the last game they will be able to double team and add a "chip" on the way out, thus negating him. There is no one else to fear now that Cam is out. They don't live in their fears and instead of making POP-corn to butter,........ they eat theirs plain.

Tomlin"s defense as much as they try will NOT be able to put the pudding back in the box.

I'm still predicting a win because ........... well............................. Ben's still on the team / Bozwell is our kicker / my Canadian brother still has hope / the LUXERY S10 is full of gas and there is the possibility CAM can play along with the American dream.

Speaking of dreams,........... In my spirit world I found a golden shoe lace sperated from the cleat it once belonged to. I translated that as meaning Coach Canada was going to seperate himself from previous OC'rs by calling a "pepsi" free (can't be coke as Mean Joe Green would have rung him senseless.... maybe Canada needs convincing to make it coke free) play calling all day. Beacause of the number of holes the lace goes through I fugured that would be the number of times total the teams score (average 16) so maybe the STEELERS will score 13 safeties as opposed to the rats 3 safeties. Always safe to say within the spirit world one needs to play safe-ties.

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Just like the last game they will be able to double team and add a "chip" on the way out, thus negating him. There is no one else to fear now that Cam is out. They don't live in their fears and instead of making POP-corn to butter,........ they eat theirs plain.

Tomlin"s defense as much as they try will NOT be able to put the pudding back in the box.

I'm still predicting a win because ........... well............................. Ben's still on the team / Bozwell is our kicker / my Canadian brother still has hope / the LUXERY S10 is full of gas and there is the possibility CAM can play along with the American dream.

Speaking of dreams,........... In my spirit world I found a golden shoe lace sperated from the cleat it once belonged to. I translated that as meaning Coach Canada was going to seperate himself from previous OC'rs by calling a "pepsi" free (can't be coke as Mean Joe Green would have rung him senseless.... maybe Canada needs convincing to make it coke free) play calling all day. Beacause of the number of holes the lace goes through I fugured that would be the number of times total the teams score (average 16) so maybe the STEELERS will score 13 safeties as opposed to the rats 3 safeties. Always safe to say within the spirit world one needs to play safe-ties.

Salute the nation
love you posts... ps get me some of that stuff.. you know that stuff

Atlsteelers

Reaction score
Tweet from Schefter…
Steelers activated LB T.J. Watt from the Reserve/COVID-19 List on Saturday. Watt was placed on the list Monday, but now can play on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Can they clone 10 of him so we can win this game.

Why,.......... does it take 10 first round picks to make that defense reletive? (asking for a friend)

Salute the nation