• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin on Footbahlin'

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drink what? Water? We all do
Actually I am an oddball (I know we already knew that )

I drink cranberry (keeps infections away) and flavored water as regular water makes me nauseous. Sometimes I sub out the flavored water for orange juice.

So I guess technically the flavored water is still water. But for me to pick up a bottle of regular water and drink it never happens.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I am an oddball (I know we already knew that )

I drink cranberry (keeps infections away) and flavored water as regular water makes me nauseous. Sometimes I sub out the flavored water for orange juice.

So I guess technically the flavored water is still water. But for me to pick up a bottle of regular water and drink it never happens.

regular water makes you nauseous?? that's....very strange. i mean, the human body NEEDS water to survive...i can't imagine how something you NEED could make you nauseous. it's like if someone were to feel sick from breathing oxygen. i guess it's a good thing that you're alive in modern times, where you have the option for flavored water?

what about carbonated water? like perrier and stuff like that? can you drink that?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
regular water makes you nauseous?? that's....very strange. i mean, the human body NEEDS water to survive...i can't imagine how something you NEED could make you nauseous. it's like if someone were to feel sick from breathing oxygen. i guess it's a good thing that you're alive in modern times, where you have the option for flavored water?

what about carbonated water? like perrier and stuff like that? can you drink that?
I drank carbonated water in Germany they usually drink that and mix something in it. Yeah I seem to be ok with that.

Yeah it is odd which roadblocks the water intake they recommend for us.

skialta

Reaction score
I thought that it was a very easy 1:45. I understand why Ben has a chef make food for the show. You've got to break it up somehow, but honestly...I can't stand/fast forward through that bullshit every time. "here we have some truffle aoili" blahlahblah. On a related note, the Aviator (last beer they drank) is less than 1/10th of a mile from my house. Strange coincidence.
While I enjoyed all of it, the most interesting part of the interview to me was the Shazier conversation.
Wowzers.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Tomlin did give a good take on the college kids moving and being paid. You figure he deals with young kids now and when he was a college coach, sees more to it than us fans.