• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin

T

TAS

Please explain how this loss isn't his. We own the dumbest coach in the league.

Scobee, the piece of ****, from 49, with the game on the line???

3 & 3 , game on the line, ot, Vick drop back and pass???????????

****!

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
But...but...but he "coaches by his gut", TAS!!

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know how you ignore Bell on multiple short yardage situations to put the game away, run a ****** kicker out there to try a 49 yarder when it's better to pin them back.. The loss is definitely his and Scobee's.

blitzburghv5

Reaction score
Bro....please.....your dick is hard over wanting to throw **** on Tomlin. Rest it .....this loss is on Scabies........totally the kicker. As Peyton would say, the Idiot Kicker....if he does HIS job we are 3 AND 1....simple as simplicity gets.....stop convoluting ****......

You blame EVERYTHING on the head coach.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to the MNF game against San Diego.

I was so pumped at least 5 times this game, thinking, "Wow, Steelers are going to be 3-1 coming into the game."

Scoobee doo and Tomlin goat-****** this game. Scoobee needs to be the **** gone. Right-the-**** now.

T

TAS

Bro....please.....your dick is hard over wanting to throw **** on Tomlin. Rest it .....this loss is on Scabies........totally the kicker. As Peyton would say, the Idiot Kicker....if he does HIS job we are 3 AND 1....simple as simplicity gets.....stop convoluting ****......

Bullshit . Even josh isn't stupid enough to send scobee out to try a 49 yard fg to win the game.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Hahaha so full of it. He marches Scobee out there again and he misses he's a dumbass. He goes for it he's.a dumbass. If we make the kick or pick up the first he gets no credit and is still a dumbass. Harbaugh makes the same calls all nite and didn't get them either. Game boiled down to two players Tucker and Scobee..

T

TAS

Hahaha so full of it. He marches Scobee out there again and he misses he's a dumbass. He goes for it he's.a dumbass. If we make the kick or pick up the first he gets no credit and is still a dumbass. Harbaugh makes the same calls all nite and didn't get them either. Game boiled down to two players Tucker and Scobee..
You're almost as dumb. Keep trying

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
The loss is on the kicker and the coaching staff not just Tomlin. But by that I simply mean Tomlin and Haley. Haley cannot see two plays ahead. He had to know the bind he was putting them in. Prior to Scobbees miss he had to say one first down and we win. They could have booted Vick to the wide side and let him just out Legg them. But that has to be on third. You couldn't let it get to 4th. Anyone who doesn't blame Tomlin and Haley in part for this **** show is from another planet.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Certainly as a fan you're angry with Scobee, but it's not like a coach doesn't look at his numbers over the first few games and say to himself... I don't think I have a great deal of faith in this guy...

I mean really. The kicker's shot man. Kickers need confidence and Scobee aint got it. he's done. Vanderjagt went from top of his game to complete head case in a couple games. Scobee is useless. I hate to be a meanie and all, but he aint got it. A simple look at the numbers shows he's completely scattershot.

Don't kill the messenger. Like I said, as a fan you're mad at the kicker but the coaches are the guys who are responsible for realizing that the kicker doesn't have the capability in the first place and not putting him in a position to have to kick anything beyond say, 22 yards or so. I mean literally don't make him kick anything a high school kicker couldn't reasonably make because right now he simply doesn't have the confidence.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Certainly as a fan you're angry with Scobee, but it's not like a coach doesn't look at his numbers over the first few games and say to himself... I don't think I have a great deal of faith in this guy...

I mean really. The kicker's shot man. Kickers need confidence and Scobee aint got it. he's done. Vanderjagt went from top of his game to complete head case in a couple games. Scobee is useless. I hate to be a meanie and all, but he aint got it. A simple look at the numbers shows he's completely scattershot.

Don't kill the messenger. Like I said, as a fan you're mad at the kicker but the coaches are the guys who are responsible for realizing that the kicker doesn't have the capability in the first place and not putting him in a position to have to kick anything beyond say, 22 yards or so. I mean literally don't make him kick anything a high school kicker couldn't reasonably make because right now he simply doesn't have the confidence.

That's exactly what he did after the first two misses and didn't go for the third. Or was he supposed to know before the first two kicks. When exactly was this revelation supposed to take place??

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I hope coach Tomlin aknowledges just how ****** him and the OC were tonight. He likes that word. But guess what dude. It applies to you to. Josh Scobbee to my eye has maybe hit two or three solid straight kicks since he got here. Even the ones he makes and many of the ****** extra points are barely curving in. And you put the game on this putz. That is on the coach. Simple. This game was a carbon copy of the loss to the Bucs last year. Mind numbing and on the coaches.

Steel G

Reaction score
Don't know how you ignore Bell on multiple short yardage situations to put the game away, run a ****** kicker out there to try a 49 yarder when it's better to pin them back.. The loss is definitely his and Scobee's.

Yep, screaming at the TV to put the ball in Bell's hands. Nope. And then to go for it in OT, good god. I can't, I just can't believe how stupid he is. And he never learns from his mistakes nor does he man up and admit how deficient he is. He just stands up there and spouts off nonsense about how he doesn't live in his fears. Well guess what, Mike. I live in your fears and mine. Every ******* time I watch a big game with an idiot like you on the sideline, I'm fearful.

Last edited:

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Tomlin's in-game management sucks. Always has, always will.

steelhurt

Reaction score
We will continue to waster Ben's prime years and never reach a SB under this buffoon of a coach. And to make matters worse, Rooney re-signs this goof.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Once again with a myriad of weapons at their disposal, the Tomlin Led Steelers went ultra conservative vs a ravens team who have a little run stopping ability and no secondary worth a damn... But Vick is inaccurate and not ready to pass yet you say? well who the ***** fault is that? they knew gradkowskis shoulder was ****** three weeks before the injury that benched him... they could have brought someone in then... even if that was Vick... they would have had 3 more weeks to get ready...

Im sorry, But while tomlin has his positives, games like today show why he is mediocre at best

steelcan58

Reaction score
It's the NFL not Pop Warner. There's a reason NFL coaches play field position in OT and the end of the game. Coach Dumbass Cool Shades has no concept. I was actually impressed with the game plan. Giving Vick just enough to move the ball when we needed to. Not let him beat himself. Then Tomlin gets run over by the Dumb *** truck with 2 minutes left and the rest is history. I was wondering how his apologists were going to defend him.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score

Just a question...was it not partly Tomlin who decided to trade a 6th round pick for this kicker? I wont even fully blame him cause I'm sure his buddy Colbert had some say in it as well..but there is no doubt Tomlin was part of this choice...now my concern is how long they stick with him because they don't want to look like idiots for the trade.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought he would go for two, instead of kicking the long field goal. I definitely thought he would go for two on that one 3rd down play.

Chicoman

Reaction score
That 4th & 1 on OT the Steelers had the right play call to Brown he was wide open but Vick threw a terrible ******* pass floating it over Brown's head. If he catches that it could have been TD!

Everyone is saying why didn't they try the FG with Scobee.....a 50yd FG when he already missed a 49 & 41yd FG in the same direction....I had zero confidence in Scobee also at that point. I thought it was the right call. Just a poor throw by Vick.