• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trade Advice: Barkley for Brown

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm in a superflex dynasty league with huge rosters. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX

I was offered Saquan Barkley for A.J. Brown. Obviously Barkley doesn't help me this year, but it is a dynasty league. He would instantly be my No. 1 RB or I could try to trade him for a big-time player in the future. I'm currently 5-0 and only started Brown Week 1 (I didn't know if he was gonna play last week). Do you make this deal?

Here's my depth chart at WR:
Chris Godwin
AJ Brown
Keenan Allen
Terry McLaurin
Diontae Johnson
Justin Jefferson
Henry Ruggs
Bryan Edwards
Tim Patrick
David Moore
Allen Lazard (IR)

My RBs:
Chris Carson
James Conner
James Robinson
James White
Chris Thompson
Ke'Shawn Vaughn
AJ Dillon
Darrynton Evans (IR)

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
that's a very enticing trade proposal. I'm in a keeper league and Barkley is my keeper from last year. I'm keeping him tucked away for next year, as he is a a top RB..

Saying that, I think I would make that trade. You are losing a good WR, but looking at the your roster, it will put you thinner at WR. D. Johnson is injury prone and Lazard is on IR, but I think you have enough to make up with Brown's loss. You would have a heck of a RB for next year.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Thanks, I made the deal...after A.J. Brown scored 2 TDs for me this weekend.