• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

UFC 261

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Crazy card tonight. Masvidal got KOed for the first time in 50 fights and 2 fighters had nasty leg knee injuries. Crute seemed to jack up his knee or have nerve damage. He was basically dragging his left foot. Chris Weidman had one of the worst injuries I have ever seen and it was hard to watch. His bottom leg literally snapped in half on an attempted calf kick then he stepped down on it and it was just ugly. Watch the clip at your own discretion.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Best fight card in years. No fights on the main card saw round 3. Masvidal was exposed as the journeyman he is, Rose’s head kick was beautiful, Schevchenko is an assassin. That broken leg as gross. All three title fights were KO’s. Awesome card.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris Weidman’s is the same injury he beat Silva with.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Chris Weidman’s is the same injury he beat Silva with.
Yeah i saw when silva broke his leg on weidman and weidman ran around like a punk celebrating. What made weidmans injury worse for me was when he attempted to stand on the broken leg.

I do not like Rose but that headkick was impressive. It was so quick and accurate no one saw it coming. I agree 100% on Masvidal. He caught lighting in a bottle for a couple fights and was highly overrated. I was not much of an Usman fan, but he has looked very impressive his last 2 fights and has evolved from being a really boring fighter. Not much to say about Valentina she is just on another planet. Her opponent was a Bjj black belt and Valentina threw her around like a rag doll and put her in a crucifix. Only competition for her would be nunes.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I am pissed! **** sometimes I live in a bubble. I would have went to this damn show as it was in Jacksonville. I didn't even know until I looked at the results and location. Damn it!

Good card. Really surreal on Wiedman's leg. Anderson Silva had the exact same leg break kicking Wiedman some years back. What are the odds on that?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score