• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Spike

Reaction score
WHQjA0p.jpg

cjones01202021.jpg

LjuUFyn.jpg

kal-2.jpg

feeding-the-fringe.png

Last edited:

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
4e1ffd.jpg

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Trolling early this morning I see. I know it is afternoon in Hungary, but it is early here.

You're a military guy Sarge, why do you hate your country? Are you siding with the MAGA seditionists who stormed the Capitol on the 6th? If not, why not shut the **** up, when it comes to criticizing those calling out the MAGA extremists?

In many ways, you're like OFTB, 'kind of' and 'sort of' against Trump, but with kid gloves on. You're not really on board with him, but at the same time not brave enough to stand up and say it like it is. Why is that? What are you afraid of? Not being popular on this board, with a bunch of nutso MAGA's in the majority? Is that so important to you?

I dunno. Whatever rocks your boat, I guess.

But yeah, call me out for 'trolling' for posting a meme which is 100% true and factual. That is exactly how you get your way in a Constitutional Republic, through voting-in your elected officials, as happened in the state of Georgia. In direct contrast to violently storming the Capitol, breaking windows, attacking police and threatening to hang the Vice President.

But yeah, it's 'early morning trolling,' in your book. Give me a ******* break.

Who's side are you on? Pretty scary that question even needs to be asked.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You're a military guy Sarge, why do you hate your country? Are you siding with the MAGA seditionists who stormed the Capitol on the 6th? If not, why not shut the **** up, when it comes to criticizing those calling out the MAGA extremists?

In many ways, you're like OFTB, 'kind of' and 'sort of' against Trump, but with kid gloves on. You're not really on board with him, but at the same time not brave enough to stand up and say it like it is. Why is that? What are you afraid of? Not being popular on this board, with a bunch of nutso MAGA's in the majority? Is that so important to you?

But yeah, call me out for 'trolling' for posting a meme which is 100% true and factual. That is exactly how you get your way in a Constitutional Republic, through voting-in your elected officials, as happened in the state of Georgia. In direct contrast to violently storming the Capitol, breaking windows, attacking police and threatening to hang the Vice President.

Pretty sure Sarge has done more for the country in a day than you have in your entire miserable, sad, pitiful life. Xi Jinping called, go get your marching boots like a good little comrade.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure Sarge has done more for the country in a day than you have in your entire life.

No doubt, and I've paid my respects & commended Sarge for his service countless times over the last decade or so we've both been members of this board.

But his military service doesn't exclude him from criticism, when it comes to open political dialogue on a board like this, does it?

The military guys I hang out with on a daily basis certainly wouldn't want to be handled like sacred cows, when it comes to political discourse.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But his military service doesn't exclude him from criticism, when it comes to open political dialogue on a board like this, does it?

Oh, I thought that was sobbing and whining.

Which is it?

The military guys I hang out with on a daily basis ...

I don't think you getting them coffee qualifies as "hanging out."

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think you getting them coffee qualifies as "hanging out."

We all order our own coffees, though I do pay more often than not. Thanks for your input, not sure where we'd be without it.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No doubt, and I've paid my respects & commended Sarge for his service countless times over the last decade or so we've both been members of this board.

The military guys I hang out with on a daily basis certainly wouldn't want to be handled like sacred cows, when it comes to political discourse.

No one gives a **** and your criticism is laughable.

Btw- The local Boy Scouts aren't "military guys"

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

I hate my country? That's funny. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not siding with anybody. I have no more time for your over the top seditionist nonsense than I do for their tin foil hat conspiracies. I took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That oath did not end with my term of service. I am loyal to no person, president or political party. I love this country more than I love any person on this board, including you. I know what it means to sacrifice, perhaps not ultimately, but I have seen more violence and death than you can possibly imagine. I am on the side of this great nation and it's founding document. But you would question my loyalty because I gave you a little grief over your trolling. And that is precisely what it was. We both know it. Cry me a river.

As far as Trump, I supported him to the extent that he was able to prevent disaster for four years and kept Hillary Clinton from becoming president. That alone is admirable. But on top of that, he managed to do some good, even if he acted like a child most of the time. I know it will be hard for you to admit that he did any good, but the economy was humming and Americans of every stripe were benefiting. He also took care of NAFTA, disaster that it was, got the leaches in NATO who were using our generosity to prop up their welfare states to start paying in a little more, got China to the table and got a better deal, and actually made more diplomatic progress with North Korea than any of his predecessors. He also negotiated some pretty good Middle East peace deals if they hold, got us out of the wealth redistributing PCA that benefits everyone but us, led the charge for a COVID vaccine that we were told could never happen in Trump's time frame (we ended up with three) by every democrat politician, pundit and sympathizer. Yeah, he was a jackass, a petulant child, but he did some pretty good stuff while being impeached, obstructed and raked over the coals on a daily basis by the media.

And I am adult enough to recognize he did some of bad **** too. I struggle to reconcile it with ll the **** that the left accused him of, but then I don't let websites and TV tell me what to think.

Hate him if you want. It doesn't bother me, just like it doesn't bother me that Indy probably has a shrine to him in his house. It doesn't affect me either way.

As far as what the board members think of me, again, it doesn't matter. I'm sure feelings are mixed. Whatever. I still have to get up and go to work in the morning. I have never met any of them in person, I am friends with Supe on FB and we laugh at each other's memes. I owe no one any loyalty, them or you.

The reason I don't bother to get into the discussion here much anymore is because a rational, reasoned response to either side is met with scorn and derision. They do it and you do it. Problem is, you both believe you are being reasonable when an objective person can clearly see otherwise.

I am a simple man. I like to drink beer, cook, make jerky on my smoker, ride my motorcycle, hang out with my family and visit my neighbors. I try not to bother anyone. I only want to take care of what is mine and be left alone. I am not about what happened at the capitol or all this nonsensical talk of civil war or punishing political opponents or censorship. It's not hard to live your life not being outraged 24/7, and not worrying about who said what about who and when. Sorry I didn't go screaming with my hair on fire at the capitol attack. As it turns out, the leftist narrative isn't exactly accurate. Big surprise. Doesn't make it any better, but waiting for all the facts helps. I jumped the gun on a couple of issues, was wrong.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I can't believe I just sat here and explained my loyalty to a guy that compared antifa to the greatest generation. And you question my loyalties. PFFFFFT.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway, I'm done with this. I can't believe I just sat here and explained my loyalty to a guy that compared antifa to the greatest generation. And you question my loyalties. PFFFFFT.

I'm glad you did, thanks for your response, Sarge.

And the greatest generation were strictly anti-fascists. I'll always stand with and respect anti-fascists, regardless of circumstance.

Last edited:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate my country? That's funny. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not siding with anybody. I have no more time for your over the top seditionist nonsense than I do for their tin foil hat conspiracies. I took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That oath did not end with my term of service. I am loyal to no person, president or political party. I love this country more than I love any person on this board, including you. I know what it means to sacrifice, perhaps not ultimately, but I have seen more violence and death than you can possibly imagine. I am on the side of this great nation and it's founding document. But you would question my loyalty because I gave you a little grief over your trolling. And that is precisely what it was. We both know it. Cry me a river.

As far as Trump, I supported him to the extent that he was able to prevent disaster for four years and kept Hillary Clinton from becoming president. That alone is admirable. But on top of that, he managed to do some good, even if he acted like a child most of the time. I know it will be hard for you to admit that he did any good, but the economy was humming and Americans of every stripe were benefiting. He also took care of NAFTA, disaster that it was, got the leaches in NATO who were using our generosity to prop up their welfare states to start paying in a little more, got China to the table and got a better deal, and actually made more diplomatic progress with North Korea than any of his predecessors. He also negotiated some pretty good Middle East peace deals if they hold, got us out of the wealth redistributing PCA that benefits everyone but us, led the charge for a COVID vaccine that we were told could never happen in Trump's time frame (we ended up with three) by every democrat politician, pundit and sympathizer. Yeah, he was a jackass, a petulant child, but he did some pretty good stuff while being impeached, obstructed and raked over the coals on a daily basis by the media.

And I am adult enough to recognize he did some of bad **** too. I struggle to reconcile it with ll the **** that the left accused him of, but then I don't let websites and TV tell me what to think.

Hate him if you want. It doesn't bother me, just like it doesn't bother me that Indy probably has a shrine to him in his house. It doesn't affect me either way.

As far as what the board members think of me, again, it doesn't matter. I'm sure feelings are mixed. Whatever. I still have to get up and go to work in the morning. I have never met any of them in person, I am friends with Supe on FB and we laugh at each other's memes. I owe no one any loyalty, them or you.

The reason I don't bother to get into the discussion here much anymore is because a rational, reasoned response to either side is met with scorn and derision. They do it and you do it. Problem is, you both believe you are being reasonable when an objective person can clearly see otherwise.

I am a simple man. I like to drink beer, cook, make jerky on my smoker, ride my motorcycle, hang out with my family and visit my neighbors. I try not to bother anyone. I only want to take care of what is mine and be left alone. I am not about what happened at the capitol or all this nonsensical talk of civil war or punishing political opponents or censorship. It's not hard to live your life not being outraged 24/7, and not worrying about who said what about who and when. Sorry I didn't go screaming with my hair on fire at the capitol attack. As it turns out, the leftist narrative isn't exactly accurate. Big surprise. Doesn't make it any better, but waiting for all the facts helps. I jumped the gun on a couple of issues, was wrong.

Bravo and well said sir.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You're a military guy Sarge, why do you hate your country?

**** off and go die in a fire. Veterans and service members have more integrity on one finger then you have in your entire worthless body. How dare you question his loyalty to his country because they don’t agree with you. You are a worthless piece of ****.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
And the greatest generation were strictly anti-fascists.

No, they weren’t. They were a generation of America loving, God fearing, hard working, rough men called to duty because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. They are the type of toxically masculine men that America hates.

They weren’t anti-fascists. They were Americans. First. Last. Always.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
No, they weren’t. They were a generation of America loving, God fearing, hard working, rough men called to duty because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. They are the type of toxically masculine men that America hates. They weren’t anti-fascists. They were Americans. First. Last. Always.

Do you disagree with this statement?

Roosevelt and the United States wanted a permanent end to the fascist regimes of Germany, Italy and Japan and to foster democracy throughout the world.

Spike

Reaction score
THE BUTCHER OF MAR-A-LAGO STRIKES AGAIN!

THE BLOOD IS ON HIS HANDS

Evidence shows Capitol rioters brutally attacked police with flagpoles, fire extinguishers and fists

Washington (CNN) - The unprecedented images spoke for themselves, but as prosecutors start filing criminal charges against pro-Trump rioters who attacked the US Capitol, new evidence is emerging of the horrifying scenes police officers faced while fighting for their lives that day.

Body camera footage from DC police, testimony from law enforcement officers and social media posts from rioters all chronicled in federal court documents are painting a fuller picture of the hand-to-hand combat between law enforcement and supporters of former President Donald Trump during the violent insurrection that he incited on January 6.

Officers were beaten with whatever the rioters had with them, according to court documents, including an American flag and a fire extinguisher. Scuffles near broken glass led to scrapes and bruises. Some rioters threw punches, while others hurled verbal insults at police.

One US Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, was killed during the melee. More than 100 other police officers were injured, including members of the Capitol Police and Washington DC's Metropolitan Police Department. At least 15 officers were hospitalized after the insurrection.

https://www.kptv.com/general/eviden...testers and police,as well against the police.

-------------------------

Man who repeatedly struck downed officer with hockey stick arrested, DOJ says

WASHINGTON — A Michigan man accused of assaulting police officers with a hockey stick during the Capitol riot was taken into custody Thursday.

In a probable cause affidavit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, federal prosecutors say Michael Joseph Foy, of Westland, Michigan was captured on video using a hockey stick to strike DC Police officers who were trying to protect a Capitol Police officer who had been knocked down and dragged into a crowd of rioters.

According to the affidavit, Foy continued attacking the officers with the hockey stick for 16 seconds, until he was knocked down himself by another rioter. He allegedly then got back up and pointed to the Capitol building and said, “Let’s go.” Investigators said they identified footage of him 10 minutes later crawling through a broken window into the Capitol Building.

600981e18945a.image.jpg

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...ement/65-e0c09e54-d23b-4c19-96ef-d776ddd73d55
-----------------------------

Proud Boys organizer Joe Biggs charged in Capitol riot

Proud Boys organizer Joseph Biggs was arrested in Florida on Wednesday in connection to the riot at the Capitol earlier this month, adding to the growing list of federal cases against those who took part in the mob.

Biggs, an organizer of the far-right, all-male group of self-described "Western chauvinists," was identified through multiple videos and photos, according to a criminal complaint signed by an FBI agent who worked the case.

The charges say he was one of the first to enter the Capitol building, through a door that was opened by a small group that got in by breaking a window with a police body shield.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ged-capitol-riot-n1254999?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

-------------------------

U.S. files conspiracy charge against Oath Keeper leader in alleged plot against the Capitol

U.S. authorities have leveled the first conspiracy charge against an apparent leader of an extremist group in the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol, arresting an alleged Oath Keeper who is accused of plotting to disrupt the electoral vote confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and proposing further assaults on state capitols.

Thomas Edward Caldwell, 65, of Clarke County, Va., was taken into custody before 7 a.m. on four federal counts, including conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States in the attack on the Capitol. The conspiracy charge is reserved for offenses interfering with or obstructing the lawful operation of government.

A charging affidavit says he helped organize a group of eight to 10 individuals, including self-styled Ohio militia members apprehended Sunday, who wore helmets and military-style gear and were seen moving purposefully toward the top of the Capitol steps and leading the move against police lines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...84877a-5a4f-11eb-8bcf-3877871c819d_story.html

the-trump-revolution.png

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

you hate yours so much you don't even live here

why don't you shut the **** up and go hide back wherever you ran to escape President Trump's years in office

quit coming here questioning the integrity of those who served this country just because you disagree with their political opinions

Those people that stormed the Capital are criminals whether they are MAGA supporters or pretending to be MAGA

**** you and all like you who try to act superior and look down on those who vote differently than you. arrogant ******* ********...all of you.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
And even if that statement were written in the 1940’s, it doesn’t mean the greatest generation were wholly anti-fascist in their purpose. It means Roosevelt was. Nothing more or less.