• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Usless Facts from the Game

madinsomniac

Reaction score

LJ basically is a one read and run qb.. they are trying to turn him into a pocket passer this season, which is dumb… lol
Teams try to hedge their bets with him and he can make the wide open throws …

Pressure him without losing contain and play tight coverage and he wont challenge it down the field

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
If you happen to enjoy conspiracies like say... Wig. Anyone notice that After TB went and got his shiny new ring with a loaded team, the Cheats have quietly started dominating down the stretch just a year later.

Weird.
Ernie Adams says hello

paperclip

Reaction score
i know it's exciting, but I kinda wish Ben didn't have so many 4th quarter gaming winning drives.

it's hard on my heart, and i'm only 48

why can't we be winnning by a few scores

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
He "retired" they say
That is the rumor. Just not sure if that happened or is happening end of season. Bill is a master cheater he won't let any retirement hold him back regardless.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Ernie Adams says hello
The Pats had no QB last year. This year Jones has been very solid. It also does not take cheating to run the ball 40+ times and only pass 3. Buffalo knew what was coming and still couldn't stop it