• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vbulletin switch to xenforo

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Attention all users,

I expect the switch to occur sometime this week. You will probably lose access while the switch happens. You will immediately be able to log into your account and post without issue. On the occasion an issue may come up, you can email me at steelerfan81@gmail.com and I will help you as soon as I'm able to.

When we switch we will still be working on adding new functions and features to make your experience as good as possible. The new board has a mobile view, and I will have to update the TapaTalk app when I'm able to find time. So please bare with me.

This will be new software for everyone as far as it comes to the back end of the site. So it's going to take me time to get familiar with it.

If you're a contributor it will still be honored and updated once we get that all set up.

Thank you

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
as long as I can still ban people I'll be fine

a-n-d as long as I can still use my

RED
HOT
POKER
and say
**** you to anything cheatriot & t*mmyb*y

Salute the nation

PS Thank you 81 for always a great site and job well done

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
well I tell ya, this calls for a celebration. A stick of gum for everybody!

AdolescentLeafyIaerismetalmark-small.gif

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Couple new things I learned today. There is a like button for posts already built in. I believe you can tag other users by putting an @ . For example @steelerfan81 and I'd get a notification.

The paid subscription stuff ALL transfered over, and it appears that it will work correctly at the new site. We will have to have some users get set back up for monthly I believe. We will work through that.

It looks like no posts past Nov 20 made it to the board. So you're gonna lose all of the Steelers losses. It isn't ideal, but it is what it is. We had a couple issues.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
@Coolieman, yes all cash is to be sent to me, I'll then forward it to Justin.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
as usual, if you have any concerns, please send a PM to TimSteelersfan and he'll send you the phone numbers for Ark and DBS1970. Please call, at any time - day or night - if you have experienced anything drastic to posting, or if you have any idea at all. These ideas do not need to be specifically about the board, or the Steelers. Want to find a way to use bitcoin to pay for your lawn to be cut? Ark and Ogre are there to help you.