• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Washington has a foot

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Probably has 2 unless something went wrong in his short time in Dallas…I mean other than finding out you’re in Dallas and Dallas is in TEX and TX just sucks out loud.

livingthrudying

Reaction score
Nothing as I wouldn't trade DJ. The room isn't stable enough for that. Besides with breaking in two new QBs they need all hands on deck.
DJ has us by the short hairs right now. He is the best we have and the most stable. Can't count on Claypool yet his play is to all over the place along with his maturity.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Coolie doesn't invite him over...
Coolie ain't the most social. Have you seen the barbwire fence around the Coolie Compound?

iu

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
In the interest of keeping this football related instead of going into a long list of non football reasons not appropriate for this thread/forum

My top 5 reasons Texas sucks;
1)The Cowboys
2)The longhorns
3)The Cowboys
4)The aggies
5)The Cowboys

What??? I said Cowboys 3 times!!!
Yeah, they suck that bad

Honorable mention to the Texans which could make the list once they surpass a collegiate team

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
In the interest of keeping this football related instead of going into a long list of non football reasons not appropriate for this thread/forum

1)The Cowboys
2)The longhorns
3)The Cowboys
4)The aggies
5)The Cowboys

Yeah, they suck that bad

Honorable mention to the Texans which could make the list once they surpass a collegiate team

i mean, yeah, i hate the cowboys too, but texas is actually a really cool state. you could certainly do a ton worse.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score

1)The Cowboys
2)The longhorns
3)The Cowboys
4)The aggies
5)The Cowboys

Yeah, they suck that bad

Texas is the 2nd best state in the union next to Arizona of course. Everyone knows this

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Texas is the 2nd best state in the union next to Arizona of course. Everyone knows this
I’ve spent a good deal of time in every state other than Alaska and Maine

And it’s a solid bottom feeder from my experiences there. I’d rank it as my 48th favorite state of those I’ve lived in or toured through…with AZ being a good deal ahead of it

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I always liked him and wish him the best. He was pretty stiff in the route running. Will say that.