• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WATCH – Ben Roethlisberger Announces his Retirement

Tom Lynn-Zadeusch

Reaction score
I just hope that his decision to move on wasn't mostly driven by our ineffective and incompetent coaching staff.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just hope that his decision to move on wasn't mostly driven by our ineffective and incompetent coaching staff.
He was done Bobeatch you know like most of your user names after a short interval. Some times it is just that time to move on buttercup.

Tom Lynn-Zadeusch

Reaction score
He was done Bobeatch you know like most of your user names after a short interval. Some times it is just that time to move on buttercup.
My name is Tom.

It's just sad to think that he could have had another 1 to 2 SBs if we had a coach that was actually qualified for the job. And don't even get me started on Canada's supposed "complex" offensive schemes. That incompetent **** would have been enough to cause anyone to retire.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
My name is Tom.

It's just sad to think that he could have had another 1 to 2 SBs if we had a coach that was actually qualified for the job. And don't even get me started on Canada's supposed "complex" offensive schemes. That incompetent **** would have been enough to cause anyone to retire.
Ok. Not gonna lie. This made me chuckle.

Thank ya Tomlin daDouche. Lol

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
That makes it official. Now begins the search for the replacement. Let's hope it doesn't take another 20 years.

Joe
It may or may not. Just enjoy the process.

Steelmann

Reaction score
My name is Tom.

Don’t care who you are. Show some class. Tomlin bashing not in this goodbye Ben thread.

Thanks for the memories Ben. To think I have watched your career for a touch over a third of my life, it will definitely be weird to watch the Steelers with out you. A true warrior. And I too am glad you didn’t drag this out. It was time.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
ESPN radio said Ben never started a game where the team was already eliminated from the playoffs.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
The Ravens even had a classy comment to the announcement video. They are our most hated rival, but I have appreciated their class with Ben's retirement.

Baltimore Ravens@Ravens

Respect to an all-time rival

Last edited:

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
From Tom Brady:

Tom Brady
@TomBrady

Ben defied the TB12 Method in favor of the “Throw Some Ice On It” method his whole career, and ended up an all-time-great with 6 Pro-Bowls and 2 Super Bowls. There’s more than one way to bake a cake!
Nice. Still hate her.