• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WATCH – Ben Roethlisberger Announces his Retirement

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
the dude has dong and sack in his user name. maybe these hateful post about #7 is a cry for help for something he may be suppressing. Help is just a phone call away buddy.
So anybody who doesn't hug Ben's nuts is a hater? Did you just escape from North Korea or what? If you did calm down...you are safe now. No need to worship men.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
That’s his handling now. I’m sure he got heckled with a lot of rapistberger heckling from opposing fans. Now that he’s retired, wherever goes that’s something that looms over him.
That's why he is staying in Pittsburgh. It's a nice comfortable bubble for him where people worship him. Everywhere else he's Rapistburger.

Not my words, that's how they spell it.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
That's why he is staying in Pittsburgh. It's a nice comfortable bubble for him where people worship him. Everywhere else he's Rapistburger.

I’ll agree. He’s not well liked outside of the football world/Pittsburgh. And yes they do spell it and many people call him that.

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm just glad so many people live in such a utopian world where they never do anything unjust or what may be DEEMED immoral. If trying to get laid at a place where people are drunk and know that most of the guys that go there are looking to get laid is a crime, well lets just say this board would have quite a few less posters.

there are very few men in this world that are single and between the ages of lets say 15 and 35 that wouldn't **** the first semi hot willing drunk women they could. Not to factor in you're rich and famous.

I honestly have no idea of how many drunk women I have taken home, let me say this I have never had a women I took home from the bar get up and say I forced her into anything. the only difference between me and Ben or hell for that matter a lot of us and Ben is we were neither rich or famous.

Hell I have slept with teachers in high school, Teachers in college, women that were separated from their husbands, women that had boyfriends, I slept with my best friends sister ( I actually do regret that one), women I picked up at a bar or a party. I have never been accused of any wrong doing or been called a rapist, the reason???? I didn't have millions to come after or was famous enough to get your picture in the paper. I am so sick of the bullshit about what Ben did it's mind blowing.

The only thing Ben was guilty of, was being a ***** hound. well let me be the first to step up and say at one time so was I. so for those of you that say you were not on the prowl for it when you were younger. well I got nothing except I admire your christian ethics.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
That’s his handling now. I’m sure he got heckled with a lot of rapistberger heckling from opposing fans. Now that he’s retired, wherever goes that’s something that looms over him.
I have a rebuttal I have said for him multiple times. "You are right I have been raping your team's secondary for almost two decades."

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

He is staying in Pittsburgh because his married into Steeler fans. Who knows they might move eventually. I am positive what the random online heckler has to say won't weigh into his decision. Not should it be was found not guilty.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
He is staying in Pittsburgh because his married into Steeler fans. Who knows they might move eventually. I am positive what the random online heckler has to say won't weigh into his decision. Not should it be was found not guilty.
He moves anywhere else and his kids are going to hear it at school....I'm sure that is horrifying for him as a thought. That is one of many reasons he stays all related to the past.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
First of all you don't speak for all women and you are biased as a Steelers fan.

He paid a settlement in the neighborhood of 1 million.....did your brain (whatever gender it may be installed in) contemplate that? Everyone and their dog says that is a sign of guilt when it comes to Michael Jackson and Bill Clinton......but strangely, not in this case....hmmm.....
Huh, I forget where I said I speak for all women. Seems like you were the one doing that.

People settle lawsuits for all sorts of reasons. Ben originally countersued the Colorado woman for defamation, but then when the accusation from Georgia showed up I'm sure he was advised to settle the first one quickly and quietly to avoid any more media attention. The woman he settled with is documented to have been bragging about having sex with him and telling her friend she was hoping for a "little Roethlisberger".

The Georgia woman initially told police she had not been raped. Then she said she wasn't sure. Then gave conflicting stories of exactly what happened. In the current stories about the accusations you won't find the fact that she first claimed Ben had sex with her while she was sitting on a toilet. Ben is 6' 5" and the bathroom in question is tiny. A physical impossibility. Then she said she wasn't sure if she was sitting or standing, or if he had sex with her face to face or from behind. No DNA evidence was found. It is certainly possible that something happened between Ben and this woman. But given the fact that there was no physical evidence linking him to anything and her story changed numerous times you certainly cannot assume he raped her.

No I'm not a biased Steelers fan. When I first heard about the Georgia accusation I wanted Ben to rot in jail...until I took a minute to actually look at the facts. It's unfortunate that sometimes accusations get treated as proof before someone even has a chance to defend themselves.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Huh, I forget where I said I speak for all women. Seems like you were the one doing that.

People settle lawsuits for all sorts of reasons. Ben originally countersued the Colorado woman for defamation, but then when the accusation from Georgia showed up I'm sure he was advised to settle the first one quickly and quietly to avoid any more media attention. The woman he settled with is documented to have been bragging about having sex with him and telling her friend she was hoping for a "little Roethlisberger".

The Georgia woman initially told police she had not been raped. Then she said she wasn't sure. Then gave conflicting stories of exactly what happened. In the current stories about the accusations you won't find the fact that she first claimed Ben had sex with her while she was sitting on a toilet. Ben is 6' 5" and the bathroom in question is tiny. A physical impossibility. Then she said she wasn't sure if she was sitting or standing, or if he had sex with her face to face or from behind. No DNA evidence was found. It is certainly possible that something happened between Ben and this woman. But given the fact that there was no physical evidence linking him to anything and her story changed numerous times you certainly cannot assume he raped her.

No I'm not a biased Steelers fan. When I first heard about the Georgia accusation I wanted Ben to rot in jail...until I took a minute to actually look at the facts. It's unfortunate that sometimes accusations get treated as proof before someone even has a chance to defend themselves.
I never assumed anything. He said he would not stop fighting till he cleared his family name....then he proceeded to quickly hand over almost a million dollars... that's a LOT of money and so little fight. Highly suspicious... that's all.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
For pointing out how people behave? Whatever.
If he is popular we could debate the opposite happens nobody says ****. Lot of unknowns to think automatically the kid(s) would experience any trouble. I would just teach my kid to defend themselves and put them in sports, etc. I think that is a good course of action regardless of circumstance. Proactive instead of reactive.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I never assumed anything. He said he would not stop fighting till he cleared his family name....then he proceeded to quickly hand over almost a million dollars... that's a LOT of money and so little fight. Highly suspicious... that's all.
Nothing suspicious there I am sure he was advised to bury it. You can think one way and your advisors tell you different. Not uncommon.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Again, people settle lawsuits all the time. Insurance companies almost never go to trial. I never heard any amount it was settled for, maybe you have a source for your number? A million dollars to put this behind him and stop having his name dragged through the mud anymore wouldn’t shock me.