• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

ktw1021

Reaction score
Huge game for us tonight in some 24,000 seat soccer stadium in LA and I refuse to call them the LA Chargers. I honestly do feel bad for their fans and the City of San Diego over their money motivated move to LA, San Diego is one of the best cities in the US in my opinion.

Chargers have a lot to play for, because it is not a given that the Chiefs will beat the Seattle on the road.Really think this comes down to Rivers figuring out the Ravens defensive scheme and then picking them apart. Sounds like both Gordon and Allen will play for the Chargers. We all know Lamar Jackson cant throw, so can the San Diego defense stop the run. They are decent against the run.. Lamar has not played a decent defense on the road. The 6 hour plane ride from Baltimore probably helps our case as well

Lets go Chargers!!!

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
bosa will give lamar fits.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Huge game for us tonight in some 24,000 seat soccer stadium in LA and I refuse to call them the LA Chargers. I honestly do feel bad for their fans and the City of San Diego over their money motivated move to LA, San Diego is one of the best cities in the US in my opinion.

Chargers have a lot to play for, because it is not a given that the Chiefs will beat the Seattle on the road.Really think this comes down to Rivers figuring out the Ravens defensive scheme and then picking them apart. Sounds like both Gordon and Allen will play for the Chargers. We all know Lamar Jackson cant throw, so can the San Diego defense stop the run. They are decent against the run.. Lamar has not played a decent defense on the road. The 6 hour plane ride from Baltimore probably helps our case as well

Lets go Chargers!!!

He might act like a real you know what and think its the early 1900's meaning you should have 8 children or more, but the man is a top QB. Very under rated.

Baltimore remains a well coached team that can run the ball and play defense. Not built to win shootouts or mount a comeback down 10 points or more.

Jackson does what he does. For whatever reason it takes the NFL a year to figure out the mobile type of QB's that aren't good passers. Based on his style and thin frame, Jackson is going to get hurt running it sooner or later.

Some fans might wonder why QB's get hurt running it often. Well--They don't get blockers in front of them like the backs do, and have do deal with the linebackers running to intercept them. Cam Newton can do it with few injuries, but he's 6'5" tall 240-250 pounds.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
San Dee-aygo,
Suuuuper-Charrrgers!

Spike

Reaction score
Here we go Chargers, Here we go!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I want the rats to lose...................... pretty simple math.

Salute the nation

6Lombardis

Reaction score
We are also Redskin fans today. Our backup plan would be for both titans and Colts to lose one more game and they play each other week 17.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the game where Bert comes off the bench and pulls out a win because Lamar with his limp wristed throwing technique will struggle

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't say I much care. I feel it should be win out or stay home. Tired of wanting other teams to lose so this underachieving team can make the playoffs. Honestly, what chance do you think this team has playing at Kansas City, at San Diego, or at New England, assuming we survive the Wild Card round?

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't say I much care. I feel it should be win out or stay home. Tired of wanting other teams to lose so this underachieving team can make the playoffs. Honestly, what chance do you think this team has playing at Kansas City, at San Diego, or at New England, assuming we survive the Wild Card round?

As good as anyone. We can beat any team. We can also lose to any team. Rooting for Baltimore to lose is about more than just getting in it also about getting a chance to possibly rest some guys up or even be playing for something more than the 4th seed. Stop being such a negative nancy.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

****, I'd be watching and rooting for a Baltimore loss, even if Pittsburgh was 14-0 and had the #1 seed locked up!

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score

I don’t think that way,anything can happen once your ticket is punched
In 95 a friend and I said if the Championship game is in Pittsburgh we were going
If we thought your logic we would have no hope
But alas Indy Colts went into arrowhead a big underdog and this:

Jim Harbaugh, the Colts quarterback, completed only 12 passes for 102 yards. The Colts fumbled four times. They gained a total of 248 yards for the game.

They won, 10-7.

Off to The Burgh we went!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score

What team has beat us except ourselves this year? Maybe the 1st meeting with the ratbirds and maybe the chiefs early on. Since then its been our bungling that has caused defeat. What are we, like -9 in TO? JMO.

Go Chargers.
Go Steelers...wake up time.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
FAK the Bolts. They won in the Burgh because of an aberrant officials blunder and were spotted 6 points. Do I want them to beat the Rats? Of course but I also want them to be up by 10 in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter and Suggs is given the opportunity to lay a "T-Sizzle" lick on Rivers *** that will gimp Rivers and last through the sffoyalP.
Don't hate on me it just that vendetta gene.

Spike

Reaction score
Mariotta OUT, elbow

Blaine Gabbert, aka Stationary Stan, Checkdown Charlie, in, Steve Smith is such a douche lol

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Mariotta OUT, elbow

Blaine Gabbert, aka Stationary Stan, Checkdown Charlie, in, Steve Smith is such a douche lol

And yet he was a part of the reason they won, him and Henry.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Mariotta OUT, elbow

Blaine Gabbert, aka Stationary Stan, Checkdown Charlie, in, Steve Smith is such a douche

He just comes across as a hateful loudmouth prick.

Big Ben Rules

Reaction score
I predict the Ravens Defense shuts the Chargers offense down. I hope i'm wrong, but talk about smoke and mirrors. that's the Chargers, they keep pulling games out of there *****.