• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We go back to KC

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
7 seed is horrible. It means your road must go at #2 seed then at #1 seed.

SteveA

Reaction score
sounds like tiny dick syndrome
Baseless accusation....But...you got me wondering...Gonna go ask a couple of the 20 plus women I've had in the last year...Will report back

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Baseless accusation....But...you got me wondering...Gonna go ask a couple of the 20 plus women I've had in the last year...Will report back
Just get each one to add up each inch. Then tell everyone you have 20 plus inches.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
KC = mission most improbable. Need some serious **** KC hasn't seen on film and the entire team to play way above what they've done most of the year.
Initiate end of Rope-a-Dope!
Vertical Passing game, engaged!

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Very unprofessional, especially for a 7th seed, is not like he just won the SB. If he does I won't care if he goes streaking, he would have earned it.
I dunno plenty of times there has been videos of players and coaches happy as hell to make the playoffs. They overcame a lot. I am for let them enjoy the moment before getting that *** back to work.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Initial Point Spread ... KC -12.5

The only double digit underdog. The next biggest underdog is 7 seed Philly getting 8.5 at Tampa.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Being underdogs fit the Steelers well, Tomlins teams tend to play to the rivals level, no matter if it's higher or lower.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't forget to ask the 20+ guys, too.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Being underdogs fit the Steelers well, Tomlins teams tend to play to the rivals level, no matter if it's higher or lower.
Tomlin's team was trailing 41-3 to the Bengals and 36-3 to the Chiefs on the road in the last month-and-a-half. Not exactly playing to their level.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Actually was getting so much, taking a break, I feel more like 2"...Overtraining
My God dude. Stop while you’re behind. You said you’ve been watching the Steelers for 50 years and Bragg like a 15 year old. Holly.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
The defense will have to get at least 3 turnovers...keep the score low to even have a prayer of a chance. The offense is putrid, enough said.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Weren't we the first 6th seed to win the SB? Now we can be the first 7th seed. IF we get past KC we match up better against Tenn. KC is just a nightmare match up for us. Last game we contained Hill very well and they didn't have Kelce and we got stomped. This game Kelce will be back so we will have to deal with that. I put the pressure on our offense they just need to start quick and give us a chance at least

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That was quite a different team back then on the defensive side of the ball. Those looooong gashing runs you see now?

Not happening back then.
This is true, but how many 3rd and FOREVERS did we give up in those days? It's always a balancing act, for a long time teams didn't even bother running on us, they'd just kill us with 6 yard dump passes over the middle all game long because the run stoppers we had couldn't get back that deep to stop it.

Joe

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The defense will have to get at least 3 turnovers...keep the score low to even have a prayer of a chance. The offense is putrid, enough said.
That is just it. Canada needs to be stripped of his duties. Let Ben just go up tempo from the start and let him run the offense.