• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Welcome to the new forum

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Justin, tried to edit my signature with no luck so far. The site has a ton of options, the quote feature is excellent and this forum is much like a couple of others I frequent. I did not have signature blocks on those other sites, and just cannot figure out what to do to edit it and remove the last vestige of a certain stalker weirdo who polluted the old board. I appreciate the help you or others can provide.

Thx.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Justin, tried to edit my signature with no luck so far. The site has a ton of options, the quote feature is excellent and this forum is much like a couple of others I frequent. I did not have signature blocks on those other sites, and just cannot figure out what to do to edit it and remove the last vestige of a certain stalker weirdo who polluted the old board. I appreciate the help you or others can provide.

Thx.
testing sig edit...

EDIT: Steeltime, I just clicked on my avi in the upper right and selected "Signature" in the popout. Type whatever there and hit save. If that is what you doing then sorry. not sure why it isn't working. try cleaning your mouse buttons. :eek:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how you can edit a post after hitting submit??

"well I have an edit button....but then I'm a mod....I think SF81 had said there were 3 dots next to the Report link under your post"
coolie

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

Thx.
click your username on the top right and then select the preferences link...signature shows up right under preferences on the left side of page

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol it must be working for someone!

for the record, that last comment was added by an awesome moderator while testing the edit feature and wondering why the site doesn't leave a note that the post was edited....

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no that just isn't right.😅

Last edited:

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
interesting... I see the test sig I put in on pc, but not phone.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
interesting... I see the test sig I put in on pc, but not phone.
do see any other signatures on your phone? maybe the sight doesn't display them on the mobile version

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
do see any other signatures on your phone? maybe the sight doesn't display them on the mobile version
no. I see Slash's sig in his post above on my pc, but do not see it on my phone. I think it is the software. makes sense, sigs add clutter to limited mobile phone screen real estate. Anyone not seeing their sig should check on a PC.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how you can edit a post after hitting submit??

"well I have an edit button....but then I'm a mod....I think SF81 had said there were 3 dots next to the Report link under your post"
coolie
This should be fixed now, I believe Coolie is the best moderator ever

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
so if I edit a post before anyone else reads it or posts after it, it doesn't put the note about it being edited by a moderator. either that or Justin is actually one of the most intelligent posters ever

Buff

Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
No, 23, 21, 19 are how old the kids are you are referring to, our son is 11.
Holy crap! Weren't you your oldest kid's age when you started the forum? Pretty close!

Buff

Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Coolie still a mod here?

he has been the best mod ever!!!!!

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Holy crap! Weren't you your oldest kid's age when you started the forum? Pretty close!
I just turned 21 when I started posting here. Damn!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
click your username on the top right and then select the preferences link...signature shows up right under preferences on the left side of page

It doesn't on my PC, iPad or phone. Under Preferences it states Account Upgrades.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
or you a contributor? not sure if that makes a difference
Yeah I’ve been a contributor for a long while. My subscription shows it doesn’t expire until May. It’s been set up for auto renew as well.