• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What a great football weekend

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
cowboys lose

UH wins easily

Steelers win against a tough team on the road

browns blow a 12 point lead and seal the loss with a terrible pick by baker boy

sweet dreams everybody
Sweet dreams are made of this who am I to disagree.

Stewey

Reaction score
cowboys lose

UH wins easily

sweet dreams everybody

You know you hate the Clowns when you're as elated with a Clowns loss as you are with a Steeler win....sometimes even more so. Thats me.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You know you hate the Clowns when you're as elated with a Clowns loss as you are with a Steeler win....sometimes even more so. Thats me.

Dang,...... you need to get your priorities straight..............................................................................

Clowns loss is great especially how it occured, but a tough team in a hostile stadium win definitely out weights their loss.

As said a Raven's loss will make the weeks games complete.

Salute the nation

Stewey

Reaction score
Dang,...... you need to get your priorities straight..............................................................................

Clowns loss is great especially how it occured, but a tough team in a hostile stadium win definitely out weights their loss.

As said a Raven's loss will make the weeks games complete.

Salute the nation

It really has nothing to do with priorities.
Ask me which I prefer a Steeler win or a Clowns loss...I'll take the Steeler win every time and twice on Sunday... if we played twice on Sunday.
So I do have my priorities straight!

Also, I live near Cleveland, so you could understand why I would be overjoyed with those ******* losing.

Last edited:

Stewey

Reaction score
For me today brings with it emotional encounters of the 1st kind

1. When the Steelers win and Browns lose....complete elation.
2. When the Steelers win and Browns win...elated, but dammit those ******* won too.
3. When the Steelers lose and the Browns lose....pissed, but look on the bright side... those ******* lost too.
4. When the Steelers lose and Browns win....don't ****** talk to me.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
either they both suck
You are one of those peeps that probably have a restricted music selection. I like everything from diddly do to damned if I know.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
You are one of those peeps that probably have a restricted music selection. I like everything from diddly do to damned if I know.
actually no, but music started dying when the hair bands took over. then alt rock, grunge rock sucked ***

I like a bit of everything from Motown to Hard rock, country (not the new pop country)

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Great Weekend of Football indeed!

Penn State won
Ohio State **** the bed!
Air Force beat Navy....We live in fame or go down in flame. Hey! Nothing'll stop the US Air Force!
Steelers beat the Bills on the road
Browns lose
Patriots lose

FordFairLane

Reaction score
cowboys lose

UH wins easily

sweet dreams everybody
Cherry on the sundae was Baker throwing that horrible INT.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
then alt rock, grunge rock sucked ***

iu

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It really has nothing to do with priorities.
Ask me which I prefer a Steeler win or a Clowns loss...I'll take the Steeler win every time and twice on Sunday... if we played twice on Sunday.
So I do have my priorities straight!

Also, I live near Cleveland, so you could understand why I would be overjoyed with those ******* losing.

Absolutely understand where you are coming from, glad you have priorities and they are straight !!!! (lol)

Sorry for your living close to those asZhats. When the clowns were continual losers I felt most cleveland fans had to be real dedicated for not jumping ship yet alone out of a building. I felt they are real true fans........... BUT now you add a little potentia of win and most have turned total AZZhaT. It's like they don't know what winning is actually about other than putting others down. I understand what them not knowing what winning is like but they've let go of any classy they had. so I'm in your boat on the Losing clown thing.

Always, and repeat that alway take a STEELERS win with dignity and class over a **** stain loser.

Salute the nation

Stewey

Reaction score
Absolutely understand where you are coming from, glad you have priorities and they are straight !!!! (lol)

Sorry for your living close to those asZhats. When the clowns were continual losers I felt most cleveland fans had to be real dedicated for not jumping ship yet alone out of a building. I felt they are real true fans........... BUT now you add a little potentia of win and most have turned total AZZhaT. It's like they don't know what winning is actually about other than putting others down. I understand what them not knowing what winning is like but they've let go of any classy they had. so I'm in your boat on the Losing clown thing.

Always, and repeat that alway take a STEELERS win with dignity and class over a **** stain loser.

Salute the nation

So true, but it's even worse than that.
It's "Pittsburgh Sucks" 365 days a year to them, not just football season. The hate for the Steelers up here is worse than it is in Balt or Cincy, I can guarantee it.
Being the most ridiculed team in the history of sports, their fans still think they are God's gift to football,... after all they won 8 Championships to the Steelers 6.

There was a meme picturing a tree in Autumn...the caption saying "Proof that God is Browns fan, every fall come football season He makes the leaves turn orange and brown."

My response is that God is laughing at the Browns...God made the leaves orange and brown because every football season the leaves fall and die.